*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember circled then headed for the mountains, flying easily over the trees.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Malfroy stayed next to his mom, looking at the mountain curiously as he flew.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher nodded approval. "Very good! You're doing great. You just had to get a feel for the gas pedal." He said with respect.
    ~~~
    Navar got in the passenger side. He buckled up and looked at Jason expectantly. She smiled and said, as he covered a speaker, so Eleanor wouldn't hear, "Daisy Duke wasn't half bad to watch either."
    ~~~
    Arran wrote, "We have plenty of grain, I can go get something for them." She explained to Angela.
    ~~~
    Ericsson quickly followed after her. "Star, what's the matter? " He asked as he caught up with her.

4. NickyKnack

Markus knelt down and lifted up Amar's chin. "No, you can never go back home. This is now your home. It's obvious you can no longer take care of yourself, if you can't tell if you need to eat. As long as you don't try to run, I'll let Dawn be your bodyguard. But the moment you do, you're under lock and key. Do you understand me?" He demanded harshly.

5. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar did everything should could to stop crying when Markus lifted her chin, but when he said she would never go home her chest tighten and she couldn't breath as she held back from sobbing. Closing her eyes she slowly nodded then let her head hang down sadly. She sucked in short breaths, holding one hand over her mouth as she inwardly crying at the breaking of her heart.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Raine started to panic. The adrenaline rush, fought through the final effects of the drugs. He sat up and looked around for her. He called out softly for her," Astrid! Where are you? Astrid?!" He then listened intently for any response.
    ~~~
    (Sure! :p )
    Carrow slowly woke to the new day. She stretched as she looked over at her new family and smiled deeply.
    ~~~
    Keira sighed frustrated. "It's always the same. The guards come for me, trying to catch me. But I'd rather end it, rather then be taken alive. So I do what I can to end my life. But it's always falling and I wake before I actually die." She explained with a shudder.

7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Raine!" Astrid whispered as loud as she could, suddenly aware that she had been to loud. She slowly backed away from the tree was hiding trying to get to Raine, expecting the men to catch her, but wanting to get to him before they did.
    ~
    Buchanan rolled over to look at her. "Good morning." He smiled. He gave Liana a gentle touch to wake her.
    ~
    "Oh." Sonora replied sadly. "I feel bad, sometimes, that I'm free while others are locked away. I... I can't imagine." She said with a shake of her head.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval left the elevator and stood waiting outside the door for Harold to lead him.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (What was the last post you wrote about Mark, Starrnico?)

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold opened the door and waited for everyone to come in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by