What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Hope could smell prey nearby, so she slowly walked up to its location. Once she caught it, she took it into the water to eat.

Amar didn't turn but quietly nodded at Dawn's apology. "Thank you." She whispered back, glancing over her shoulder to see if Ashton was there then looked away.
(What about Raine, Keira and Carrow?)

"Raine!" Astrid whispered as loud as she could, suddenly aware that she had been to loud. She slowly backed away from the tree was hiding trying to get to Raine, expecting the men to catch her, but wanting to get to him before they did.
~
Buchanan rolled over to look at her. "Good morning." He smiled. He gave Liana a gentle touch to wake her.
~
"Oh." Sonora replied sadly. "I feel bad, sometimes, that I'm free while others are locked away. I... I can't imagine." She said with a shake of her head.

Raine finally heard her voice. It was far to the right. So he quickly gained his feet and started after her. He had to find her, he smelled humans in the area. He was so frightened, but he would fight for all he was worth. They couldn't take his mate without a fight. Finding his legs to slow, he shifted and flew as fast as he could.
~~~
Carrow looked lovingly at him and said, "Good morning. And also to you little deer." She then ruffled Liana's hair. "Oh, my! Look at that bed head! Just absolutely terrible." She teased.
~~~
Keira nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, it's rough. Sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't come out to the humans. Let them know what some of them are doing to us. But that could be a slippery slope. It could also backfire." She thought aloud.

Once Hope had eaten, she started to lick herself clean. After she was clean, she got out of the water and shook the water off of her now clean fur.

Amar didn't turn but quietly nodded at Dawn's apology. "Thank you." She whispered back, glancing over her shoulder to see if Ashton was there then looked away.
(What about Raine, Keira and Carrow?)

Ashton very quietly left the girls. She knew that she couldn't help Amar . Amar needed a shifter. She gently shut the door to give them privacy. She was so shook up. Markus was a contradiction. From caring to cruel.

Back
Top Bottom