*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam got some plates and began putting food onto them.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember chuckled then her eyes flashed a little and she flew quicker, grabbing up a fish and landing on the bank "Want to stop for lunch?" She asked, not knowing there was a camera nearby

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna nodded and also caught a fish with her mouth, then landing next to Ember, Malfroy following.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember chuckled and lightly touched her wings to her fish "Ever tried it cooked before?"

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No, I haven't, though I'd be very willing to." Midna replied happily.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine silently landed in a tree and looked at Astrid, then looked to the men that was headed right towards her. He raven growled. He was going to have to attack them, it was the only way to give her enough time to hide.
    ~~~
    Carrow giggled softly then asked, "have you ever had pancakes? They are my favorite breakfast food." Carrow looked to both of them for their answers.
    ~~~
    Keira glanced over at Sonora and nodded. "That would be great. Because a lot of shifters hove nothing and know nothing about the dangers that are waiting for them." She said with conviction. Because having a purpose , seemed to take her mind off the nightmare.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember nodded and moved away from her fish, cooked now and came over to her "Let me touch it and it'll cook"

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna picked it up and put it in front of Ember. She then noticed Malfroy nipping at her gently and looking at something that was shiny. Midna looked where Malfroy was looking and saw a camera. She reared and head butted it, making the camera fall onto the ground in little bits.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember had her head down, cooking the fish. She looked up at the sound of the camera falling ans shivered, ruffling her feathers. "Another one? Those things are everywhere now" She said then went back to her fish "We will have to go as soon as we are done." She said and started eating

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well, there are more mountains that I'm almost certain have no cameras, we can go there." Midna said and began eating

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by