*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir looked around. It wasn't too bad, as long as they didn't have any intention of hurting Vorsicht, because she was completely innocent, no matter how evil she looked.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

The door opened and Aurelius quietly walked in, the outer cell room. She had hoped her vision had been wrong. But seeing them here. Was puff positive that there was no escaping fate. "Hello. "She said simply.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir looked at her, "Why am I here? Why is Vorsicht here?" Avenir asked angrily.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled a little at first then became more serious "You knew enough to forge documents to get what you wanted, that in itself is difficult, as we know. We had one wolf in father's pack that did that all the time, for each member, sometimes multiple documents for each wolf since we needed the informants to be able to disappear at a moment's notice. We all had to learn early to be able to integrate into society, make money and hide quickly to not be caught"

~~~
    Jason focused on his driving again when Navar remained silent, learning to control the wheel and the gas as he circled around the lot. His biggest problem was going too fast, but he sis try to keep to a reasonable speed

~~~
    Angela watched her go then shifted into her dove and talked to the other doves, simply socializing with them

~~~
    Star went down hallway after hallway, ignoring any people she came across. She was searching for a doorway out of there, forgetting the necklace for now. She was upset, nothing here was familiar or really comforting and being around so many others was unusual for her and a bit frightening.

"I don't want to think of being caught" Ember admitted and glanced to her

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna nodded, "I understand completely." She said.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Aurelius quietly said, "Your anger will not change the outcome. The fact that you are here, is because fate deems it so or else, you would still be free. I have not done this, for the humans have done this to you."

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember sihed and looked to the ground below them "Why do the humans fear us all so much?" I was a question she often asked herself

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Why aren't you in a cell?" Avenir asked, still infuriated.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Because, we are different. There are religious people that think we're a sin, because we were created with witchcraft, and others just can't see that we do not wish to hurt them." Midna said.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember shook her head and looked around again "Foolish beliefs"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by