*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir shifted into her Phoenix form. Her huge tail was spread out and in flames, but it couldn't light metal or anything like that on fire, so it was safe.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus watching her shift and nodded. "Very beautiful. You are everything I'd expect a Phoenix to be. If I leave the shift blocker off, will you abuse it? Because I can enable your collar with an uttered phrase. I only have to touch it, to disengage it." He explained as he tilted his head, waiting for her response.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir shifted so she could talk. "No, I wouldn't." She said, she didn't know how she could "abuse" her ability to shift, but she knew she most likely wouldn't.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  4. NickyKnack

Markus nodded, then looked back at the sleeping girl. "You boast of her not hurting humans. Then tell me why, she devoured most of the dead bodies of my dead men on a roof? That speaks volumes of her acquiring the taste for human flesh." He explained to her. "What is your name? " he then asked.

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Normal Human

Name: Cole Joseph Greyshrike

History: Grew up an only child with an odd interest in machines, especially old ones. Engineering and tinkering took over most of his life and he was always trying to find was to fix up old things or make it run faster. He found a lovely abandon garage where he hangs out and does most of his work.

Personality: Corky, not exactly sane, likes things with lots gears and other moving part, rather messy and clumsy. Not very good with people skills and loves things that can improve the typical human (be it prosthetics, weapons, or such. He’s even made retractable wings but those are still in the testing stage.)

Description: Human-Dresses in the steampunk/Victorian way. Decked out in tool belts, goggles, a top hat, boots, a jacket with tails, suspenders, guns, and fingerless gloves. Has brown hair and blue eyes. His face and hair is usually covered in soot which fits well with usually smirking expression.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna was blushing at almost going to far and didn't look to him for a while, even after she was driving again. "We would not want to get pulled over when I don't have a license thing" She said into the silence.

~~~
    Jason nodded "Two vans and a helicopter should hold pretty much anything we find in there. Anyway, ready to go back? Or do you know a place that'll rent us a van today?"

~~~
    Angela also watched the doves eating then playing together like thy normally would. They were entertaining to watch

~~~
    Star had closed her eyes, staying in this form. Emotionally she was worn out herself. She didn't have any references for most of what had happened since being brought here and learning it all so fast was scary. Then adding her voice's power and the way that complicated things. She hadn't meant to bespell the man, or Ericson, it had simply happened, reminding her of her parents yet again.

Ember laughed at their antics and continued to watch them,

7. NickyKnack

Zypher shook his head. "Not a problem. I forged you a learners permit. You must prepare for every contingency. I didn't, however have time to hack into DMV to make it legit. So is he runs the permit number, it won't register then we'd have problems. If we get pulled over, pray for a lazy cop." He explained with a grin.
    ~~~
    "Sure, there's an Enterprise about seven miles from here. Drive us over there. I want to see how you do out in traffic. Pull out on 41 and I'll direct you from there." Navar nodded in the direction he was to go.
    ~~~
    Arran signed, "So what was Moonhaven like. Did you interact with a lot of other shifters?" She was very curious.
    ~~~
    Ashton felt privileged to be in the company of such a grand being. There were so many questions she wanted to ask. But she could tell she need the quiet and a watchful friend. Even if the unipeg didn’t see it that was.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "She ate them because since she lived in the wild, her instincts wouldn't let her pass up a meal. They were already dead, therefore they cannot be hurt, but she wouldn't hunt down a living human. My name is Avenir." Avenir said.

9. NickyKnack

Markus nodded then looked back at Avenir. "So how did she become so different from other unicorns. You seem to know a lot about her. What is her name? "" He queried further.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Do you want to walk around?" Midna asked Ember. She was sure there were more things to see in this place.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by