1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  2. Boring :(

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

38 vote(s)
    70.4%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "She seemed to be changing in a normal way, shedding her white fur, her teeth were starting to get sharp, and her eyes were naturally red. She acted like a normal unicorn before I taught her how to hunt, I had to or else she would've died. Her name is Vorsicht, I didn't name her that, her parents did." She said.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Markus went back to watching the sleeping girl. He crouched down to get a closer look. She had his men frightened. Markus hadn't seen her except a blurred image, on a phone. But after seeing the pure unbridled power of that unipeg. He had had ensured she couldn't shift and he was going to keep her that way.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "The thing that confuses me the most is that there seems to be only one, until it dies. I've raised multiple, each one killed by a human at a young age, but when they died, another just showed up at the same place, and the same age as when the other one came." Avenir said, mostly to herself.

4. NickyKnack

Markus looked up at Avenir, thoughtful. "Does her voice enchant? Both the pure unicorn and unipeg, enchant with their voices. I have felt their effects, until I was warded against it." He said.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yes, it does. I think even more than normal. Sometimes I get affected by it, even though she never tries to affect me." Avenir said.

6. NickyKnack

Markus looked back at Vorsicht, surprised by that. "So it's not just a glamor against human, but it also affects shifters as well. Interesting that none don't seem to know their powers." He replied.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Vorsicht knows about it, she just doesn't use it, unless in a dangerous situation. It's more of a defensive power, but it doesn't hurt anyone." Avenir explained.

8. NickyKnack

"Yes, but Amar and Star, do not know their powers. Which in it's self is dangerous." Markus said absently.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm surprised they don't." Avenir said, "I mean, they have it to protect themselves."

10. NickyKnack

"The commonalities between them both, is their parents were killed when they were at a young age. So they were never taught their potential. Which is probably the only reason we have caught them. With Vorsicht, it was pure luck and you a bonus. " Markus stated matter of fact.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by