*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Why do you want Vorsicht if you're afraid of her? If she ever gets out, she's in the same building as you." Avenir asked.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

"I never said, I was afraid of her. Very few things strike fear into my heart. My men, however, are very superstitious." Markus then stood up, to look Avenir in the eyes. "I have been told by countless shifters, that a witch cast the fist spell over the forest. My warlock, is busy trying to unlock her original spell, in order to harness it's effects." He finished.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Why do you want our powers? It's dangerous, if the wrong human gets to it." Avenir said, and she was pretty sure that "wrong human" was Markus.

4. NickyKnack

Markus grinned evilly. "Because I want them. That is reason enough. When I lost patients with science, I sought other measures. he has proven quite useful. The collars alone, have changed how we keep the shifters. I was fortunate to have found him when I did." He explained to her.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Jeez, he sounds like a spoiled child XD. "Why do you want it?" "Because I want it!" :p)
    "You sound like a child. I could want you to die, isn't that reason enough?" Avenir said with a slight glare.

6. NickyKnack

Markus chuckled softly then whispered an enchantment. Avenir's collar started glowing with bright light around her neck. It crackling with it's held power. He then looked darkly into her eyes and said, " But I'd suggest you never try to."

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    She glared at him and sat down. She just waited for him to leave.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Hope laid down and rested. She had laid down on the zoo keeper's feet on accident, and the zoo keeper smiled and pet her gently. "I would never think a tiger would be so calm." She said to herself.

9. NickyKnack

Markus whispered the words to get it to stop. "So glad we understand each other." He said.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir didn't say anything. She shifted and began to preen her feathers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by