*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Navar and Jason. He smiled at their timing. Then turned to listen to Don.
    -
    Navar came and took the chair next to Jason, but across from Zypher. He listened intently to the news.
    ~~
    Markus uncocked the gun and holstered it. He then held the chain out, for her to place her neck within the loop. He watched her closely and waiting.
    ~~
    Ashton took another sip of her coffee, as she reclined in her chair and put her feet on the desk. "I'm curious, so are all mythical creatures real? I have meet a very sweet griffin, a dragon, a unicorn and now you." She asked gently.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Don looked from one to the other of them, then glanced to the living room where the others were, knowing they could hear him "Once the forest is cleared, we are going too, Come or stay, that is your choice, your pack, odd as it is to me" He said sending another glance around then looking at his son and daughter. "With a whole mountain to guard, we can use every wolf we can get" He said then stood and touch each of their shoulders. "For now, focus on getting those innocents out of that place, we will be waiting on the mountain" He turned then, leaving them with that as he went for the door.

~~~
    Angela drew in a shaky breath then stepped just close enough to let him place that collar on her. She waited for him to finish snapping it on then retreated as far as she could get from him again. Her long, feathery hair was the only impediment to him putting the collar on her since she was not a fighter by nature.

~~~
    Star looked away from her again "You have met more than I have, or that I remember" She said quietly then shook her head a little. I do not know what other mythicals you think there are, and could not help you find them even if I did know."

3. NickyKnack

Raine looked up as the humans surrounded him. All he could do was pant. For when he tried to move his wing hurt to bad to move it. The lead human reached down and picked him up. The which Raine bit him hard, before he covered his head with a sock. Raine growled at the humans at first, but cried out in pain, as his broken wing got twisted.
    --
    Tomas frowned slightly as he saw the wing hanging down. "Well, this is not my falt. You had to be the stubborn one. A raven who thinks it's an eagle! Never seen such a thing." All the men laughed at the Raine.
    ~~~
    Carrow nodded to him. "Best idea I've heard all morning." She said as she picked up Liana and followed after him.
    ~~~
    "No, you're right, with the first idea, going in incognito. If Markus finds out about what we are, it's over. We'll be caged. What we can do is create a resume that speaks of our animal experience. Then start applying to Zoos and sanctuary. He has to get this staff from somewhere. Maybe he has those avenues watched. It's worth a try at least." Keira nodded thoughtfully, at Sonora first ideas potential.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The next day Hope felt as happy as ever. She was all over the news, because it's not everyday that a blind white tiger cub survives in the wild and comes back to the zoo she left, so she was never alone, which made her happy.

5. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's weird, but cool." Midna said. "Come on, there's so much to see on this mountain, you should look around." Midna said happily.

7. NickyKnack

Zypher stayed quiet. He then got up and headed to his office. He had identifies to make. That would help to distract him from his sadness.
    ~~
    Navar was lost to the prospect of a safe haven. Somewhere that Amar could be safe, was all that mattered.
    ~~~
    Markus nodded to Angela as he turned to go for the door. "Thank you. Now I'll make sure that projector is approved and installed." He then left.
    ~~~
    Ashton's eyes grew wide. "No! You miss understand. I was only wanting to know personally. Not for Markus." She sighed deeply. "But we are judged by the company we keep. What if I told you, I don't like what he's doing. But that I doctor for him, because of the wellbeing of the shifters her keeps. Like Amar, she had one broken and two fractured bones in her hand. If I didn't do the surgery, she would have been lame in her unicorn form. Now she won't. Well, once I remove the stainless steel pen, she can't shift until I do that. " She said.

8. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Follow me, then." Midna said with a smile.

10. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by