*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    First Midna arrived at a waterfall. Mermaids looked at them and went back into the deep water. Midna smiled, this place was like a dream.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna handed the food out to everyone else then took hers and Zypher's to his room and sat on the bed to watch him a bit. She had seen his sadness or sensed it, it didn't really matter which. "You know, Just because father issued the invitation, doesn't mean I will go there to stay" She said softly

~~~
    Jason stayed with the others as they got their food and started to eat. He was also thinking about his father's invitation and getting the freed shifters there.

~~~
    Angela moved to sit on the bed and touched the necklace then cooed to the pair of doves and laid down, petting them and thinking about what had just happened

~~~
    Star looked to her then sighed and shook her head "I still don't know, after my parents were betrayed and killed I cut off all contact even with other shifters. I never let anyone near me until I was captured and brought here"

3. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yes, they are." Midna said and giggled. One of the mermaids stayed and looked at her paw curiously.

5. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    It picked up her paw gently and looked at it. "They're more dangerous than you'd think. Though they're nice to animals, a human they don't like better stay away." Midna said. "There are lots of things people got wrong about mythical creatures, including mermaids."

7. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well, they have human teeth, so they don't hesitate to eat meat, and if they see someone they don't like, or just a random person, they'll sing to gain control of them and get them to go into the water, but they make sure they don't swim." She explained. "For example, if someone who catches shifters crossed their path, they'd sing until the man was hypnotized, and they'd lead him towards the water."

9. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...
    "Kinda like sirens?" Taylor asked,"Remind me to get on their bad side, please."

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher got up from his desk and came out of the office, to stand in the bedroom door. He was silent for a moment, then glanced down the hallway making sure it was clear. He then stepped inside the room while shutting the door behind him. He went over to the bed and sat down. "Anna, by birthright, you are a guardian. They need you, you must go. I however, can not go. I must stay here, because I am not a guardian. But my work is liberation of the captives. For I have a man on Markus's payroll. We enlisted together. When there is a transport, he tells who, where and when. Now he has put his life on the line to help Shifters. I cannot abandon this purpose, until they are all free. Do you understand now? " He said with respect, but sadness.
    ~~
    Arran quickly slipped back into the room after Markus left. She looked around in a panic. To see if Angela was alright. "Are you hurt?" She signed.
    ~~
    Ashton sat up at the word, "Betrayed? By who? Shifters? " She asked shocked.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by