*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Lol, best typo ever XD)
    "Yes, though they are not evil, they aren't the most perfect creature in the world."

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked at him and offered him his part of the food "I know, but being a guardian is more than just being there to physically guard. Do you really think, after all we have told you, that he doesn't have anyone in the cities to keep an eye on things? Even if I did accept the offer to rejoin the main pack, I could easily take one of the jobs out here, to stay with you." She said and shrugged a little "I doubt Jason would go back either, not unless the rest of this pack goes"

~~
    Angela sat up again and looked to Arran then touched the collar "He just wanted me to wear this, I don't know why" She said quietly "That and talking"

~~~~
    Star nodded her head and turned so she didn't have to look at her "Shifters led the humans who killed my parents. I ran and hid, flying so they couldn't follow my scent when I could. I was so young that I couldn't fly for long, so I am not sure why or how I got away, but I never lat anyone wee me after that, shifter or human"

3. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna laughed, "usually not random people, but sometimes, yes." She said. "But they're animals, actually far from humans, so to them, murder doesn't come to mind. Though, I completely understand if you think they're evil."

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher to took the bear claws and smiled at her. "That would be very nice. For a moment, I thought I lost you." He said with a shaky voice.
    ~~
    Arran walked over to look at the collar. She frowned, then looked up at Angela. She signed, "Why, I wonder?"
    ~~
    Ashton fought the urge to go hug the girl. To be so innocent and at to be at the mercy of the human race. "I'm so sorry Star. That is a truly terrible thing to live through."

6. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna nodded, "yeah, basically. Now, do you want to look at anything else? I can take you to the unicorns." Midna said.

8. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The mermaid swam away at the loud noise and Midna laughed. "Okay, come on!" She said and began walking.

10. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by