*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Anna. Then reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He knew it was just an excuse to touch her, but he'd take it. He grinned and growled softly, as he offered her a bite of his bear claw.
    ~~
    Arran slowly released Angela and pulled back and signed, " He scares me. He's nice one mand then he's not. You never know what he'll do." She shook her and looked at the he doves.
    ~~
    Ashton smiled sheepishly and said, "I don't feel the compulsion to do that. Is that go or bad? "

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked up at him then took a bite of it, since he offered. To her it would have insulted him to refuse. She ate that then kissed him gently

~~~
    "He scares me, even when he's pretending to be nice" Angela said and shivered. "But it's not so much as when he is being mean, and he did say we could have the projector"

~~~
    "Well, that means you are not bespelled or enchanted or whatever that is." Star said and frowned, looking at her then touching where her horn had touched before "Maybe I made you not susceptible when my horn touched you, it is the only difference I know of, either that or that you are female"

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène set the basking snake on the rock and got into the water. She headed for the bottom, because that's where all the fish are, and she liked watching them.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled tenderly at Anna "My two favorite things in the world. Cinnamon sugar with Anna kisses." He whispered as he leaned in, to give her one of his own.
    ~~
    Arran clapped her hands excitedly. She smiled reassuringly at Angela. Then she stopped and frowned, "How did he find out about it?" She signed alarmed.
    ~~
    Ashton thought about that. Then said," Well, see if you can undo it. Try to bespell me." She said curiously.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and kissed him again, happy to have him there with her. "My new favorite" She said softly and smiled again.

~~~
    "I told him" Angela said then dipped her head "Was I not supposed to ?"

~~~
    Star shook her head and stepped back away from her "No, I don't want to" She said then turned away from her "I don't like that. Please, I would like to keep one person I can talk to without fear"

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène reached the bottom of the lake and she swam around, looking at the fish. She began to sing for fun and she noticed all the fish around her acted strange. She purposely sang off-key and they acted normal again. She shrugged, she could never sing for fun, even around fish.

7. NickyKnack

He chuckled softly as he said, "This is not getting our identities created. But I don't want to leave here, to go back to that big lonely office." He said teasing her with a small pout.
    ~~
    Arran quickly wrote, "No, it's fine. I was going to need his approval anyway. So you saved me from having to ask him." She tore the page off and handed it to Angela, smiled reassuringly.
    ~~
    "No, Star. I'm sorry, I was just wondering if it could be done. I'm honored that you want to talk to me." Ashton got up and walked over to her. She hesitated before laying a hand on her back very gently.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled and gave him another kiss "Aw, you want me to go with you?" She asked jokingly though she wouldn't mind it either.

~~~
    Angela read that and smiled at her again "I though you said something like that before, I am glad you don't have to face him for that, though he might still want to talk to you like he said when he came in" She said and sighed

~~~
    Star shivered a little at the unusual touch but didn't pull away. She looked to Ashton again "I don't fear you as much as the others. I don't know why, but it is easier." She said then shrugged and looked down. "You...feel kind to me"

9. NickyKnack

Zypher grinned happily. "Now that you mention it, you could help me come up with names and information. I've never had help before. It might speed the process up." He said, as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.
    ~~
    Arran signed wide-eyed, "Yeah, but I'm really good at avoiding him" She then smiled proudly.
    ~~
    Ashton saw her reaction and was unsure what to do. So she asked, "Have you ever had a hug? It's a human comforting mechanisms. It requires nothing more then walked into someone's arms and letting them embrace you. " She then spread her arms wide and waited to see what she would do.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène swam to the rock and saw Serpente waiting for her to return. Serpente quickly slithered into the water and followed Sirène as she swam towards the mountains.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by