What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Taylor hugged the Thesteral's neck, and closed her eyes. She wasn't scared of heights, but she wasn't sure that if she opened her eyes she wouldn't scream and let go.

The Thesteral flew higher and higher until the mountain looked pretty small. Midna made sure she'd be able to catch Taylor if she fell.

Last edited:
Taylor opened her eyes for a second to see how high they were.  Then she sat up straight. This wasn't too bad.

As the Thesteral got lower it saw something sparkle just out of reach of the water. The Thesteral flew towards it, because it wanted to see what it was.

Anna was quiet in thought for a minute then grinned and snapped her fingers "Oh, I know. You don't really need new names, just the pictures on the cards would be changed if we borrow them" She said and looked for the cellphone to call the wolf in charge of doing all the identifications for them. 

~~~

Angela noticed her mood change and tilted her head curiously. "It'll be good to know why he wanted me to wear this thing" She said and reached up to scratch at the skin under it. It was itchy to her

~~~

Star was stiff for a moment then relaxed into the hug, After a few moments she raised her arms to hug her back, not really understanding but feeling better for the embrace. 

Zypher fished the cellphone from his pocket and handed it over to Anna. Very interested in what she was thinking. He watched her closely for clues.
~~
The door opened and Aurelius step through. She looked between the two girls. She looked at Arran and said, "He threatened you, Arran. That is what he would have done, without the doves. So, yes. They had a double purpose. I had to see if it worked. Which it did, I'm relieved."

Arran got chills. She would never understand Aurelius. She had the burden of knowledge, of everyone she was to ever meet and knew what would happen to them, way before it did. "Thank you!" Arran signed with tears in her eyes.
~~
Ashton giggled softly. "It's quite silly really. But this simple act releases serotonin, in the brain that help to make us feel good." She explained to Star.

Zypher fished the cellphone from his pocket and handed it over to Anna. Very interested in what she was thinking. He watched her closely for clues.
~~
The door opened and Aurelius step through. She looked between the two girls. She looked at Arran and said, "He threatened you, Arran. That is what he would have done, without the doves. So, yes. They had a double purpose. I had to see if it worked. Which it did, I'm relieved."

Arran got chills. She would never understand Aurelius. She had the burden of knowledge, of everyone she was to ever meet and knew what would happen to them, way before it did. "Thank you!" Arran signed with tears in her eyes.
~~
Ashton giggled softly. "It's quite silly really. But this simple act releases serotonin, in the brain that help to make us feel good." She explained to Star.
Anna smiled at him and called the wolf number she had had to memorize. She started talking to him about the identities and getting them sent over as soon as possible. She looked to Zypher and grinned when she hung up "Alright, our cards should be here within an hour, all you will have to do is add pictures to them."

~~~
Angela looked to her then nodded "Thank you, can you tell us about the collar?" She asked, scratching another part. Apparently she was allergic tot he metal, though it was still early.

~~~
Star blinked and looked at her then just nodded, accepting that explanation even as she pulled away a little "This serotonin, is it like your caffeine?"

Anna smiled at him and called the wolf number she had had to memorize. She started talking to him about the identities and getting them sent over as soon as possible. She looked to Zypher and grinned when she hung up "Alright, our cards should be here within an hour, all you will have to do is add pictures to them." 

~~~

Angela looked to her then nodded "Thank you, can you tell us about the collar?" She asked, scratching another part. Apparently she was allergic tot he metal, though it was still early.

~~~

Star blinked and looked at her then just nodded, accepting that explanation even as she pulled away a little "This serotonin, is it like your caffeine?" 

Zypher beamed pleased. "Why thank you Anna. That sure did simplify things. Now we just need to get head shots of everyone. Which I so happen to have the perfect set up. Do you want to be first? " He asked.
~~
Aurelius looked at Angela again and walked a little closer. She then said, "That collar is a basic model. Meaning that it doesn't have shocking capabilities, just tracking. See, Markus was using Microsoft tracking chips. Well this Zypher or The Ghost, as most call him. Used then to set a trap. So he doesn't use them anymore. These collars are spell warded, which means only a release spell can get them off. They can't be cut and when you shift, they transform with your shift magic. As you can see, I also have one on." She concluded.

Arran listened with dreed. As she looked at Angela.
~~
Ashton grinned widely at her question. "In a way, it is. But it acts in a completely different way." She said nicely.

Last edited:
(Can some one explain short and sweetly what is going on? Sorry I wasn't on for 2weeks! I had a trip I didn't know about until THE DAY OF DEPARTURE and a was training and competing a horse. I fell off 3 times yesterday jumping. Well the first on the horse slipped in the grass. Thank god I wasn't seriously hurt!)

Zypher beamed pleased. "Why thank you Anna. That sure did simplify things. Now we just need to get head shots of everyone. Which I so happen to have the perfect set up. Do you want to be first? " He asked.
~~
Aurelius looked at Angela again and walked a little closer. She then said, "That collar is a basic model. Meaning that it doesn't have shocking capabilities, just tracking. See, Markus was using Microsoft tracking chips. Well this Zypher or The Ghost, as most call him. Used then to set a trap. So he doesn't use them anymore. These collars are spell warded, which means only a release spell can get them off. They can't be cut and when you shift, they transform with your shift magic. As you can see, I also have one on." She concluded.

Arran listened with dreed. As she looked at Angela.
~~
Ashton grinned widely at her question. "In a way, it is. But it acts in a completely different way." She said nicely.
Anna smiled and handed him his phone back "Sure, I can go first then go to the garage to wait for Val" She said then kissed him softly

~~~
Angela shivered and looked to her neck. That frightened her but she was glad it wasn't a shocking collar at the same time. "Wait....tracking? Is that how they found me this time?" She asked then shook her head "Is it supposed to itch like this?"

~~~
Star smiled at her then sighed again "It feels nice to hug" She said quietly then pulled away to sit down then changed her mind and went to get her cup of coffee to drink instead.

(Can some one explain short and sweetly what is going on? Sorry I wasn't on for 2weeks! I had a trip I didn't know about until THE DAY OF DEPARTURE and a was training and competing a horse. I fell off 3 times yesterday jumping. Well the first on the horse slipped in the grass. Thank god I wasn't seriously hurt!)

(There are no more shifters in the woods, they all went to a mountain, but not much else happened.

Back
Top Bottom