*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "No, thank you he said slowly." Something happened to Diaval on that mountain that made him to afraid to go back, but he had been too young at the time that he now couldn't remember it.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher took the phone and put in his pocket and said, " Well, step into my office." The walked over to the back wall and pulled down a light blue background screen. He then motioned her to stand in front of it. He then got his digital camera on a tripod and positioned it. Then went an flipped a switch to light up the area.
    ~~
    Aurelius looked at Angela concerned. She walked over to her and looked at it. "Yes, that is how they found you. You still have the other in your skin. No, it's not supposed to itch. It may be because you are not used to anything on your neck. " She speculated.

Arran listened to her and watched Angela concerned.
    ~~
    Ashton chuckled lightly and went back to her desk to sit down. She too took a drink of her now cool coffee.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Okay." He said.

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar sat up, looking quietly at her hands. She got up and closed the door, then returned to Dawn. "There's something I've been wanting to do for a while, Dawn..." She hesitated, but continued. "I want to shift! After I hurt my hand I couldn't, but I think now that I am strong enough. I know neither Markus nor Ashton would approve, but I never said I wouldn't... Besides. they can't tell me what to do." She sighed, but quickly smiled and began to shift.
    (Nicky, how long before Navar rescues Amar?)

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval quietly fidgeted with his hands.

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, what other mythical animals exist, besides unicorns?" Harold asked curiously.

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn shifted to her human form. "Amar, please don't..." She was worried Amar might not be ready for the shift.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "It's ok." Amar said softly, changing into a beautiful, pure white mare. She tossed her head, and nickered happily.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "I, don't know. the unicorn was the only one I saw."

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn shifted back to her dog. She looked up at Amar sternly and withheld a bark. After a moment, she wagged her tail a bit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by