*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    He looked at the collar. "What does it do?" He asked.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus chuckled at his question. "Come on Rio, where is your sense of adventure? But I will say. That this very same collar, is on the black unicorn. If that helps any." He replied.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well, then it probably isn't good." He said, "I think I'll keep the straight jacket." He said, he wasn't trusting that man. He didn't have limbs as a snake, so he was used to not using arms.

4. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Without being told, the Thesteral took off, Midna following with the girl on her back.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and went over to kiss his cheek before leaving to tell the others to go in one at a time to get pictures for their new identities.

Jason shrugged and came to get his picture taken

~~~
    Angela looked at Aurelius, curious about why her eyes were so black, but she didn't dare to move with her like that.

~~~
    "Flying is...the most wonderful thing I know of." Star said hesitantly. How could you describe it? "It is freedom from everything" She shook her head a little and smiled

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika was in parakeet form, but followed anyway, his feet making tiny tapping noises.

8. NickyKnack

Markus chuckled again, "When I phrased it like a choice, I lied. But since you like the straight jacket so much, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll let you keep it." He said with conviction, as he pulled out a taze gun and shot Rio in the leg with it. As he was stunned he put the collar on Rio. He chanted the binding spell and the collar activated. Markus then pulled out the taze round out of his leg as he left the cell. Turning to shut the door behind him. "Now!" He said into the walkie, which immediately engage the lock. "Thanks for your cooperation Rio. Enjoy." He said, as he watched him.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio glared at him. "You used a weapon for a snake, so I guess that means you're scared of me." He said with a smirk. "So, that makes you a spineless rat, doesn't it?" He hoped that he'd pay for all he's done, and if he escaped, he'd make sure he would.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher took Jason's pictures, then had Jason take his. He then looked down at Mika and smiled, "You know you have to be in human form." He said with humor.
    ~~
    Aurelius came back as her eyes returned to normal. "Not good, I must go tell Markus." She said as she backed away from Angela.

Arran looked between the two. The signed, "What? What did you see?"

Aurelius just shook her head. "Just that this kind of collar is not good for her." She explained.
    ~~
    Ashton smiled brightly at the thought. "I can only imagine what that freedom is like. No limits, no boundaries." She said in delight.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by