What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jason chuckled and moved to the side to watch and wait after taking Zypher's pictures,

~~~

Angela frowned and sighed then scratched again. "Alright, I'm certain he will find something else to use on me anyway"  She said and looked to the other doves again.

~~~

Star smiled and nodded, closing her eyes a little "That's what I was thinking of, when I came in and layed down. I thought about flying over the forests and the mountains, before the land was so bare.

Mika pretend glared at him, but he wasn't actually mad. He shifted to his human form.

Zypher took Mika's pictures. He then called in the others. Cadeon was next. Then Nashton and the others. (Is Little Peep coming back, I wonder? )
~~
Arran quickly went to sit next to Angela on the bed. Worried about her.

Aurelius said, " I'll go find him and tell him." She explained as the left.
~~
Ashton sighed as she said, "I bet you are a magnificent sight to behold. In all your mythical glory."

Zypher took Mika's pictures. He then called in the others. Cadeon was next. Then Nashton and the others. (Is Little Peep coming back, I wonder? )
~~
Arran quickly went to sit next to Angela on the bed. Worried about her.

Aurelius said, " I'll go find him and tell him." She explained as the left.
~~
Ashton sighed as she said, "I bet you are a magnificent sight to behold. In all your mythical glory."
(I have no idea)
Jason watched them all then went back out to the living room to wait for Anna to come back. Another ten minutes and he would go down to check on her.

~~~
Angelina nodded and watched her leave then looked to Arran "You should go before he gets here. I don't want to get you in trouble again" She said softly.

~~~
Star dipped her head shyly. "I...I do not know" She finally said after a pause.

Markus grinned and said, "Well you're not. Because you're caught. Oh, and note the lack of sarcasm there." He said tauntingly.

"I guess you weren't intelligent enough to know that I was being sarcastic." He said.
(This is kind of like a fight between siblings XD)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom