*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio looked at her, "Visions?" He asked curiously.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked at them then back to Zypher and smiled "Shall we hand them out?" She asked and put hers in her pocket then went to the door

~~~
    Angela cowered back from him and nodded. She didn't want to wear that itchy thing again and had no odea how she could make him regret taking it off of her.

~~~
    Star was quiet, thinking about the stories for a while after Ashton had stopped talking about them. She was too honest of a creature to have hidden her thoughts, even when she was uncertain of the current theory. Finally she looked back at Ashton again and started to ask something, but stopped and shook her head "You need to rest."

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Aurelius slowly walked over to the cell. She got down on her knees to look closely at him. She said softly, "Yes."

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's really interesting." Rio said, he wondered if it was like the snakes.

5. NickyKnack

Zypher said, "Absolutely! I just hope they approve of their new names." He got up to follow her out.
    ~~
    Markus nodded at Angela, before he turned to leave. He paused ans asked, "You haven't see Arran have you? If that girl was a shifter, she'd be a mouse. She's as quietly as one."
    ~~
    Ashton sighed deeply and nodded. "You're probably right. At least the unicorn is being protected by that other shifter." She said tiredly.

6. NickyKnack

Aurelius tipped her head curiously. "How so? Do you know the griffin way?" She asked hopefully.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  7. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar pranced around the room in unicorn form, her long white silky mane waving proudly behind her.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No, I don't. Is it like the snakes?" He asked very curiously.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn lay by the entrance and watched her.

10. NickyKnack

Aurelius shook her head slowly. "I know not the snake way. Can you explain it?" She said confused.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by