*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Nope, doesn't matter)

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (You start)

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Tomas grunted at the blow, but quickly recovered. "Get her! I'm going to kill that bird just to teach her a lesson!"
    -
    Raine cackled unsure. He still had the sock on his head. He couldn't see a thing. But he knew Astrid was running for their lives. He hoped they made it. His wing was agony, with every jarring step she took.
    ~~
    Carrow smiled warmly as she made heart shaped pancakes. She kept them warm in the oven, until they were all finished. Then she set the table and they were really to eat. She got the plate and dished them up. First to Liana and then to Buchanan, then herself.
    ~~
    Keira glanced around to make sure she got everything, before she left. The went out the door.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Xavier looked to his son. "What troubles you so? You seem upset. Has Markus done or said something to you?" He asked concerned.
    ~~
    Burton finally snagged her and kicked off the bottom to speed up their rise to the surface. He exploded out of the water with a gasp for breath. He looked around until he found the boat and started swimming for it. With Gibbs help, the got her into the boat. They both stared at her a moment, before they got back to work.

5. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (K)
    "We should look for a job." Said Diaval, breaking the silence.
    Astrid slowed only for a moment to take off the sock on Raine's head and wrap his arm and tie it to his side so it wouldn't move. She then ran harder, with Raine safely in her hands.
    ~
    They both sat down with excitement, waiting for Carrow before they started.
    ~
    Sonnora, forgetting were they came from, followed Keira.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Amar's being rebellious :p )
    "Nothing much, just get a little board after sitting in this room every day...." He said, taking a seat.
    ~
    Azure tried to bash her tail against the man but she could only manage to move her tail a little.

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold nodded, "I agree." She said.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Did you see this, Chicky Crazy?)

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar laughed, thinking of how scared she was of Ashton and Markus, but now she wasn't afraid. She groaned as she lowered onto the ground and rolled around with loud thumps. She then rose and let out a triumphant whinny.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by