*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher looked up as Anna came in. "Almost done. Just two more." He said absently, while looking back at the computer.
    ~~~
    Arran came back with pillows blankets and food. She put them down and signed, "I just ran into Markus. I mean really ran into him. Needless to say, he's fine with me staying here. What has changed? What did he say about the collar? " She looked at Angela confused.
    ~~~
    Ashton looked at the sight of the unicorn and the massive dog. "What have you done?! You had to heal! The pen?!" She screamed in worry.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and walked over to find a piece of the wall to hold up until he was done. She stayed quiet so he could finish working without interruptions.

~~~
    Angela touched her neck, sitting up "He took it off and gave me a warning to not make him regret doing so" She answered then shrugged "He knows you calm me, so I suppose he thinks I will not try to escape or anything with you here"

~~~
    (Um, waiting?)

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn barked wildly. She stood protectively in front of Amar, staring daggers at the others.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star moved back a little then shifted and looked at the dog. "Calm down, we are not here to hurt her, Ashton only wants to be certain her hoof-hand is alright. From what I understand, there is some piece on metal in there"

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn growled, not trusting this new shifter. She jumped a little as she barked, as if thrown back by the force of it.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Anna, then went back to work. Quickly filling in the information and downloading the pictures to go with it. When he finished the last one. He started erasing his trail. From the DMV mainframe. Then closed the back door he had installed into their security network. "That should do it. We legal now, look out." He teased as he stood up to stretch.
    ~~~
    Arran grinned. She signed, "I'm just glad he took that thing off and I don't have to hide from him." She then grabbed a blanket and a pillow to make a bed on the floor. Going back for the other blanket and food bag. She dug in and pulled out two bottles of water. She handed one to Angela and sat down on her makeshift bed. She then got two granola bars out. She handed one to Angela and opened her own.
    ~~~
    Ashton looked wide-eyed at the dog. But she knew better then to back down. She stood her ground.

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    After a few minutes of barking furiously, Dawn lowered her voice and snorted. She walked back, closer to Amar, uninterested in Star and Ashton. She sniffed the ground and ignored them for the time being.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    River continued to search through her jewelry. She found a ring that matched her necklace and put it on. Though humans were awful, they had good jewelry.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna laughed softly then moved to hug him again "You do good work Zypher" She said softly

~~~
    Angela accepted the fare with a simple thank you and took a drink of he water then opened the granola bar to eat it. "I am glad he took it off to. I still don't know why it itched like that though"

~~~
    Star sighed and came intot he room, lookinf to Amar "Why did you shift, when you could have been hurt?" She asked curiously

(Sniff the ground and what?)

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Auto correct. It was suppose to be 'ignored' [​IMG])

Dawn glanced at Star at the sound of her voice, but looked away.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by