*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No problem." Ember said nicely. Just then the door opened, and Carly came in. She obviously didn't know Ember was going to come back so soon because her jaw dropped for a moment, and then she smiled widely. "Ember! I'm so glad you're okay!" She said happily. Ember smiled, "Carly, this is Katrice." She said. "Hello Katrice." Carly said nicely. She noticed Katrice was a centaur but Ember was a hippogriff, so mythical animals were normal to her.

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I think most snakes would rescue a mythical animal, but with Navar, he was lucky I was the one in there. I just couldn't let him be tortured until he died, even if he did capture a unicorn. That's when the snakes stopped helping me, they said he deserved it." Rio said with a shrug.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

Dawn could only watch in silence. The room filled with the scents of different emotions. She looked at Ashton and her mind filled with interest. Dawn being Dawn, her first impression was that the lady didnt understand shifters at that her concern was fake. Now, Dawn noticed that Ashton did care. Dawn moved away from Star and Amar.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Aurelius looked at Rio in sympathy. "Sometimes our path is different for a reason. If there are any consequences from a rash decision, then it was meant to be that way. That is all I will say." She explained quietly.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I shouldn't of gone back to the woods, though. Maybe Navar was right, I can't do anything without the help of those snakes." He said, angry at himself.

6. NickyKnack

Aurelius shook her head. "When he accused you, of not being able to make a decision without them, he didn't know, you already had." She said softly.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio nodded, "yeah, I guess." He said.

8. NickyKnack

"I'm sorry that they have turned their backs on you Rio. But perhaps it's not in vain." Aurelius smiled slightly, as she looked deep into his eyes.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm not sad about that, it's just that I have spent so much of my life wasting time with them, and I didn't see how evil they really were, and how they were taking freedom from me." He said, "But thank you."

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    River went back up to the surface of the water and looked around, making sure no humans were around.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by