What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna laughed softly then moved to hug him again "You do good work Zypher" She said softly

~~~

Angela accepted the fare with a simple thank you and took a drink of he water then opened the granola bar to eat it. "I am glad he took it off to. I still don't know why it itched like that though"

~~~

Star sighed and came intot he room, lookinf to Amar "Why did you shift, when you could have been hurt?" She asked curiously

(Sniff the ground and what?)

Zypher grinned happily at Anna and said, " Why thank you. That means a lot coming from you." The then kissed her forehead, just to tease her further, before he turned to walk away.
~~~
Arran wrote, "Maybe you were allergic to the metal or the magic." She held it up.
~~~
Ashton noticed that Amar wasn't favoring that front foot. So she decided to let her be. She was too tired to care anymore. She hadn't listened to her anyway. Ashton just turned and left, very disappointed in Amar.

Last edited:
Zypher grinned happily at Anna and said, " Why thank you. That means a lot coming from you." The then kissed her forehead, just to tease her further, before he turned to walk away.
~~~
Arran wrote, "Maybe you were allergic to the metal or the magic." She held it up.
~~~
Ashton noticed that Amar wasn't favoring that front foot. So she decided to let her be. She was too tired to care anymore. She hadn't listened to her anyway. Ashton just turned and left, very disappointed in Amar.
Anna smiled and went after him, glad they could get this moving now.

Jason looked to Navar and raised his eyebrow a little "We gonna tell him about the Uhaul?"

~~~
Angela shrugged and looked to her water bottle "Maybe, I don't know, I never wore metel on me before"

Aurelius frowned slightly, "How dreadful and deceitful of them. The lives of others, are nothing to be played with." She said thoughtful.

"Yes. That's why I'm thankful they don't bother me, because I actually have a life of my own, though most snakes dread being left alone, for some reason." Rio said.

Anna smiled and went after him, glad they could get this moving now. 

Jason looked to Navar and raised his eyebrow a little "We gonna tell him about the Uhaul?"

~~~

Angela shrugged and looked to her water bottle "Maybe, I don't know, I never wore metel on me before" 

Zypher glanced at Navar, then at Jason at what he'd said. Zypher however was not pleased as he demanded, "Uhaul? What Uhaul? " He looked between the two. Anger evident on his face. "And what license did you use to rent that Uhaul? Obviously not your new one. So if you get pulled over, the names won't line up, will they. So that means you get to use your real ID. Navar, I taught you better then that."

Navar nodded as he looked down. "I wasn't thinking about the paper trail. I'm sorry Zypher." He said quietly.

"You had better start thinking. Or you will get caught again or worse." Zypher cautioned him.
~~~
Arran stretched out, just looking up at the ceiling. Eating her food and thinking.

"Yes. That's why I'm thankful they don't bother me, because I actually have a life of my own, though most snakes dread being left alone, for some reason." Rio said.

Aurelius tipped her head curiously. "But your not like most snakes. You tried to help the unipeg when you were caught the first time. Then the wild dog the second time. Very curious for a snake. Why did you do it?" She asked.

Anna laughed softly then moved to hug him again "You do good work Zypher" She said softly

~~~

Angela accepted the fare with a simple thank you and took a drink of he water then opened the granola bar to eat it. "I am glad he took it off to. I still don't know why it itched like that though"

~~~

Star sighed and came intot he room, lookinf to Amar "Why did you shift, when you could have been hurt?" She asked curiously

(Sniff the ground and what?)

~~~
~~~

Amar lowered her head in shame until it almost touched the floor, and strained to find the words she needed. "I, I was only having some fun." She closed her eyes, wondering why Ashton was upset. If she really cared wouldn't she want Amar to have some enjoyment? Perhaps she didnt know the loneliness and despair that Amar felt almost every second.
( Right now I don't have time to reply to the rest, but didn't want everyone to keep waiting for me to play Amar.)

Katrice smiled at Ember and said "Thanks a bunch... Again for saving me! I doubt I would be alive and well!" Katrice flicked her tail, waving a fly off her sheath. Katrice looked out the window at the cars passing by.

Zypher glanced at Navar, then at Jason at what he'd said. Zypher however was not pleased as he demanded, "Uhaul? What Uhaul? " He looked between the two. Anger evident on his face. "And what license did you use to rent that Uhaul? Obviously not your new one. So if you get pulled over, the names won't line up, will they. So that means you get to use your real ID. Navar, I taught you better then that."

Navar nodded as he looked down. "I wasn't thinking about the paper trail. I'm sorry Zypher." He said quietly.

"You had better start thinking. Or you will get caught again or worse." Zypher cautioned him.
~~~
Arran stretched out, just looking up at the ceiling. Eating her food and thinking.
Jason frowned and looked away, thinking about that. He didn't like that he hadn't thought of that before himself.

~~
Angela finished eating and settled to her side, watching her and the doves quietly.

Amar lowered her head in shame until it almost touched the floor, and strained to find the words she needed. "I, I was only having some fun." She closed her eyes, wondering why Ashton was upset. If she really cared wouldn't she want Amar to have some enjoyment? Perhaps she didnt know the loneliness and despair that Amar felt almost every second.
( Right now I don't have time to reply to the rest, but didn't want everyone to keep waiting for me to play Amar.)
Star moved closer to Amar and the dog then gently touched her with her horn to calm her "Shh, it is alright Amar, she wants you healthy." She said softly

At Amar's words, Ashton stopped halfway down the hallway and came back. "Excuse me? Is that what you think this is all about? That I didn't want you to shift to keep you from having fun? Did I just hear you right? Well, let me enlighten you then. I did an operation on another shifter that had crushed his pelvis. I to used hardware to put him back together. He too didn't listen to me, when I told him not to shift. Because stainless steel, does not change shape. The end result was....let's just say, he died miserably. But you know it all, in your limited knowledge of the human world. I see you no longer need me, so I'll just leave you to it. Have your fun, you got very lucky." Ashton said as she left.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom