*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

She smiled widely at him now, with pride. "Now you know, that though you are bound in body, you are free in spirit. Because freedom is not a physical thing. It's a state of mind, as well as a state of being. You may find, you are more free now, then you have ever been." Aurelius whispered.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yeah. I just hope someday I can leave here, and really enjoy being free. Because then I could live in the wild in peace. No snakes, no cage." He explained.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    River swam to where the boat was. She wanted to see if they dropped anything, because it was interesting to see what things humans kept, but when she found nothing she swam away, looking for lost items elsewhere.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar shifted, and paced, fidgeting with her hands. For the last two days her life had been a rollercoaster of emotions, and now she was torn between several-disappointment that she couldn't shift, despair, and mostly confusion from wondering if Ashton did care for her. But was so hard to tell because Amar wasn't effected by the shift, and was only slightest bit of freedom she could hold onto in this place of misery. Now she felt heartbroken as she wondered if she lost a friend, or worse- let her down. She softly sniffed at the harshness of Ashton's words, for a girl as sensitive as Amar the words cut right through her heart.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Well, then, we should start looking." He said with a sigh as he stood up.

6. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid slowed until she reached a stop. She huffed, gaining her breath as she prepared to run again. At those few moments she didn't check behind her to see if the men had followed.
    ~
    Buchanan copied the way Carrow had put syrup on Liana's pancakes-except he used much, much more.
    ~
    Sonora sat alert of her surroundings.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold also got up. "Are you going by yourselves?" Harold asked, because he knew they couldn't drive there.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Agreed" she said. Sirène began stirring, and her eyes opened slightly.

10. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by