*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène looked at her hand. She didn't know what she was supposed to do.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine tilted his head and looked around. That's when he saw the lone man standing there. He made a soft sound to tell Astrid. The man quickly held his hands up and said softly, "Quite, I mean you no harm. I'm here to help you. I am a friend to the shifters. Go to this address, there is a shifter there named Zypher. He will help you in all ways. Just tell him, Ericsson sent you. He well understand. Now run, but stay to the North, because that is my quadrant. Good luck! Now go!" Ericsson then went back the other way.
    ~~~
    Carrow looked around at her family. She giggled softly at Buchanan's lake of syrup on his pancakes. She then focused on eating her own.
    ~~~
    Keira walked up the steps to the library and went through the doors, right to the computers.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  3. NickyKnack

Aurelius tipped back to gain her feet. She looked around and said softly, "As do I. I have never seen the blue sky for myself. Only in my visions." She smiled sadly as she said, "That's the only thing, that makes them bearable. Nice meeting you Rio." She slowly walked over to the door and waited for it to open.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Have you ever tried to leave?" Rio asked.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "It is only until they can take the pin back out" Star said gently

Anna came over to sit near him and sighed softly. "It'll work out" She said gently

~~~
    Angela smiled and asked her to stop at a station that sounded nice to her

6. NickyKnack

"That is the one thing about my visions I cannot see. My own fate, that and anyone who is close to me. I guess it's because I'd be to tempted to interfere. But to answer your question, no, I have never tried to leave. See, I have a life debt to Markus. My fate was sealed, the moment he saved my life. Only when I save his life, in return, can I be released. What can I say, It's the griffin way." She explained to Rio.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "How did he save your life?" Rio asked. He had no idea how or why Markus saved her, when she has to live such a terrible life.

8. NickyKnack

Zypher grinned at her and nodded. "I believe it will. Now we need to hammer out the details. When are we going? We have everything in place and ready." He said to the group.

Navar came and sat by Nashton and Cadeon. To listen better.
    ~~~
    Arran set it on the floor and listened to the music. She never really understood how they could get a signal down here, but she was glad they could.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie came in. The reason why she took so long is because she was at the park.
    (I forgot that Mixie wasn't in the building XD)

10. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by