*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    River looked at the sky. It was about to rain, so she got on a rock in mermaid form to watch. Rain was peaceful to her.

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Oh. Is that how humans greet each other?" She asked curiously.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

She walked back over to Rio. She sat cross-legged. She gathered her memories. "All I remember of before Markus, was a wall of flames that was closing in upon the small cave, where my parents made their nest. I did not know where they had gone. Just that I was all alone and very scared. The air had became so heated, that it burned with every inhale. The smoke and gasses choked me. I was sure I was a goner. But then a miracle happens, when out of the sky came water. That pushed back the flames enough, that a man could come down on a line to the clift, that the cave was on. That man was Markus. He swooped in and scooped me up. Though he likes to say he captured me, I will always say he saved me. Because by definition, to capture is to remove from it's natural life. For without him, my natural life was over, so I could never be captured, only saved by him." She explained to Rio with a small smile as she thought of the young Markus.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked for a clock to tell them what time it was now. If it was early enough they could go ahead and go, if not, they would go the next day

~~~
    Angela lay down again, humming then singing along to the songs the radio played, just because she liked to

5. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced and nodded at Mixie, as he pulled his phone out, then said, "It's about 2:30pm." Guessing what she was looking for.
    ~~~
    Arran absolutely loved Angela's voice. She closed her eyes to better enjoy it.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio disliked Markus even more. He said he captured a baby, and he wants to believe that, not that he saved a baby Griffin from death. "Well, even if he doesn't want to believe it, he did save you, and it's a good thing he did." He said. He was glad she was saved from such a horrible death, but now she lived a boring life.

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar sighed. Her eyes were dark from stress and lines of worry wrinkled on her forehead. She could not stand be locked up with so few things to do, she feared if she stayed here to long she would go mad.
    (What did Ashton do after she told that story to Amar about how that man died, and Amar didn't reply?)

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Did he tell Mixie the time, or Anna?)

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Ericson should meet Amar :rolleyes: )
    Astrid watched him wide eyed but did not move to run. She took the address and looked to Raine to see if he would follow her North. "Thank you." She replied gratefully.
    ~
    (Should they get more, or can we say that they did?)
    Liana and Buchanan were delighted at the taste of their pancakes and quickly finished them.
    ~
    Sonora slowly followed, examining the Library for the first time.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by