*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( You are still holding Raine, with his busted wing, he can't shift. Why shook he meet Amar?)
    Raine looked up at Astrid. "I think we can trust him. What other choice do we have?" He said softly.
    ~~~
    (The plate is on the table, help yourself. :D )
    Carrow help Liana get some more. Then motioned to Buchanan to help himself.
    ~~~
    Keira brought up the help wanted. They were in luck. There was an add for a snake handler. Good, now they has a starting point.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Hope was in a little pool that the zoo keeper brought in for her. At first she thought the zoo may be bad, but she got five star treatment.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

"It is a level 5, top security facility. They don't just let anyone, walk in and out. That has to be limited." She explained quietly. She glanced over at the still silent Sands aginst the wall. "Why do you act so strange around me? I have never done anything to you." She questioned Sands.

"You frighten me." He said sincerely.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Yes, she is holding him. Because they seem like they would make good friends, their alike in some ways.)
    Astrid nodded, and followed a path northward.
    ~
    (Ok. You didn't answer my question.)
    Liana thanked her and Buchanan grabbed a few more.
    ~
    "Cool, I like snakes." Sonora said, gesturing to the ad.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio looked at Sands, a little surprised that he was afraid. "Why would you be afraid of her?" He asked.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (OH, then I'll go to the Menagerie.)
    Azure fought, but quickly fell to sleep.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and glanced around "Then we could go now, it's late enough that they may be tired, but early enough that they won't have changed shifts yet, don't you think?" She asked and looked to Zypher again.

~~~
    Angela finished a song then yawned and fell quiet. It wasn't long after that she was sleeping peacefully

Star touched her gently, trying to impart calm feelings to Amar again before she stepped back and shifted to her human form. "It is not all bad here. It is very scary and there are many new things to learn, but I agree that it is not and never will be home"

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been betrayed." She softly, closing her eyes as if she wish she hadn't said that.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Want to play with my character Storm? He could come visit one of your shifters that is imprisoned.)

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by