*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sands replayed nicely, "She can see your end and she won't tell you. She hugged a guy, then by the end of that day, he was dead. She's not ever hugging me."

Aurelius sighed softly. "I hugged Lexington because he needed it, not because he was going to die. He had just lost his father. He was going through a hard time." She explained to him and Rio.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "How do you not do something, though? When you know they're going to die." Rio asked, but he wasn't judging her at all.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Don, Anna, Jason, Ember and Estelle are free, Angela is at the menagerie and Star is where Amar is)
    Star sighed then smiled a little and looked to Amar, silently asking for her story if she wanted to tell it

(Mark?)

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar watched curiously as she left, but decided not to stop her.
    (Nicky might not see this, so you should tell her that you're looking for Ashton ;) )

5. NickyKnack

Chavez landed at the the rendezvous point, then shut down the helicopter. He help secure and load the mermaid in the back of the SUV. " Markus in awaiting you arrival." Chavez said to the driver.

6. NickyKnack

( Alright super sniff, find her. :) *clue* she's in an adjacant ward, in the infirmary, down from Amar's.)

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Hey Nicky! [​IMG] )

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Hmm. Guess he'll go meet Angela then :D)
    ~
    "When I was young this group of men began to kill every unicorn they found with the hope of possessing their powers. My parents hid me, but eventually we too had been found. They fought bravely to protect me but they both died. Afterwards the men decided not to deal with a worthless foal so instead they took her horn." Amar shivered as she could almost felt the pain again. "After that I stayed far away from everyone- including shifters. I grew up alone, but I didn't know much better. Two days ago I met a shifter. He was handsome and kind." Her eyes glowed for a moment, but then they darkened and she shook her head sadly. "I didn't trust him though. The next day I hurt my hoof while swimming in a stream. He found me, and cared for me as best as he could. That's when I began to trust him completely, and went willingly with him when he said he was taking me to the doctor. When he arrived we walked inside and suddenly I was locked in a cell. I didn't understand what had happened until a man gave him a reward for catching me." Amar leaned against Star as she felt weak. "I though he loved me, but he had only toyed with my feelings for a ransom."
    ~
    Skye gently bit his ear, then whinnied like she had done something wrong.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Dawn doesn't have to find her if you don't want) Dawn trotted down the hall, occasionally sniffing the air.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Who? And Arran is with Angela ATM, and sleeping. Though if you wanted you could have someone find and catch Estelle, she's stuck in a valley, alone)

~~
    Star hugged her, this new to her experience seemed needed here at this time. "I wonder if it was the same group now, since they wanted to kill the old ones like our parents." She said then shook her head

~~~
    Mark grinned and tugged playfully on her ear for a brief moment. He looked at her again and licked her cheek

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by