*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (I am assuming this is Amar?)
    "I know how betrayal feels" Star said and looked away, one subject she did not like, but seemed to keep coming up

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked at Amar and Star. She shifted and took a few steps back. She turned and went after Ashton.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Oh, okay. I was making sure. :) )
    Raine kept an eye out to make sure they were not being ambushed. It was the least he could do, because he kinda felt helpless right now.
    ~~~
    (I thought I did answer your question. :/ let me try again. Yes, they can get some more or did you want to skip. If you do, that's fine with me.)
    Carrow smiled warmly at Liana. She then helped put some more syrup on her pancakes. Then handed it back to Buchanan.
    ~~
    Keira looked up. Well then that will be your department. She then looked for another position, for herself.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye pushed his muzzle away and held him down longer.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Yes)
    Amar looked at her quietly, letting her know she would listen if she wanted to share her story with someone.

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Hope is in the zoo, so if she worked with big cats she'd meet Hope. I don't have a opinion about it, I just wanted to let you know:))

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Okay, thanks! :p )

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark growled playfully and twisted until he was able to get free so he could pin her again.

Star moved to sit down and patted the bed, since that was the only place to sit in here then started telling her story. How she had started with her parents, growing and learning, then the betrayal by a shifter that brought the humans to kill them and her running away to live alone, never trusting anyone. She ended with being caught and brought here and the powers she seemed to have over some humans

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Let's go a little farther, then I must rest." Astrid planned, giving Raine a weary grin.
    ~
    (I'm not talking about the pancakes, I said should they get married or do you want to pretend they already did?)
    "Thanks," He said taking it, this time pouring a conservative amount.
    ~
    "Ok." While she waited she looked around. After a while she found a section on nature and took out some books on snakes and left to check them out. She returned with her books and sat down to read, wanting to now as much as possible.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (What characters are at the prison?)
    "I understand." Amar said comfortingly, her story was very similar to hers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by