What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"She's awake." Taylor padded towards the water. 

When Sirène saw something walking towards her she quickly sat up, but noticed it didn't seem like it was hunting. "Where am I?" She asked tiredly. Midna walked up to her. "You were caught in a net, and your snake saved you. We saw you and brought you here, since it's the safest place for mythical creatures." Midna explained. Sirène looked at the ten foot anaconda next to her and smiled. She wasn't afraid since it was her snake.
Sirène looked at the marks on her body, they were painful and red.

Last edited:
"You okay?" Taylor asked concerned,"That looks pretty nasty."

"Here, just a second." Midna said, walking away. She came back with a big, fiery orange bird. "It's a Phoenix." Midna told Taylor and Sirène. The Phoenix flew over to Sirène and multiple tears landed on her wounds, and the wounds disappeared. "Phoenix tears heal wounds." Midna explained as the Phoenix flew away. "Thank you for helping me." Sirène said thankfully.

"I thought you said there was nothing to do." Taylor said grumpily. She was a little annoyed that Minda hadn't showed her the Phoenix, and that she hadn't thought Tayor knew about it's healing powers.

"I hadn't thought of using a Phoenix. My mistake." Midna said calmly.

Amar shifted, and paced, fidgeting with her hands. For the last two days her life had been a rollercoaster of emotions, and now she was torn between several-disappointment that she couldn't shift, despair, and mostly confusion from wondering if Ashton did care for her. But was so hard to tell because Amar wasn't effected by the shift, and was only slightest bit of freedom she could hold onto in this place of misery. Now she felt heartbroken as she wondered if she lost a friend, or worse- let her down. She softly sniffed at the harshness of Ashton's words, for a girl as sensitive as Amar the words cut right through her heart.
Dawn looked back at where Ashton was standing, then stood up.

Jason frowned and looked away, thinking about that. He didn't like that he hadn't thought of that before himself.

~~

Angela finished eating and settled to her side, watching her and the doves quietly. 

Star moved closer to Amar and the dog then gently touched her with her horn to calm her "Shh, it is alright Amar, she wants you healthy." She said softly

Zypher sighed, "It was a good idea, just not well executed. We'll make it work." He said as he embrace Navar. "Alright?" He said as he pulled back and squeezed his shoulder. Navar nodded and said, " It won't happen again, I promise. " Zypher grinned happily and said, " See that it doesn't. " He then went over to the couch and sat down.
~~
Arran quickly sat up and dug into the bag. She pulled out a small radio. She glanced at Angela as she turned it on. She then went through the stations, until Angela told her to stop.
~~~
(Already responded )

Back
Top Bottom