*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled and nodded as she went to the living room to hand out the ids to the other shifters there. Jason accepted his then smiled and put it in his pocket and watched the others for their reactions

~~~
    Angela tilted her head then shook it "I have not seen her recently" If you counted recently as being since he came back, which for this she did.

~~~
    Star nodded then smiled a little "Maybe after you rest, we can talk more? I have many questions" She said and stood up then looked around again

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "When a snake dies, they have access to the future and the past, and they'll tell other live snakes about it. But they tell you what to do and what not to do, and if you do what they said not to, they will not tell you anything." He explained. "Only snakes can see and hear them."

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

As Anna gave Cadeon his he looked at it and frowned. "Jeremiah Pearson? Oh, this won't work. What did you get skunk boy?" He asked.

Nashton grinned widely and said, "Tanner Adams."

Zypher shrugged indifferently as Cadeon looked at him disappointed. "I'm Michael Phelps, can't help you." He said.
    ~~
    Markus stared at her a moment before leaving.
    ~~
    Ashton head a commotion she got up to go investigate.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (I'm getting a little board, they should go somewhere and do something.)
    Astrid was confused at was she ought to do. Suddenly she kicked Tomas's shin very, very hard, and after he had doubled over start to run in the opposite direction. This was very dangerous for them both, but she decided that she would do everything possible to protect her beloved mate.
    ~
    Liana and Buchanan watched her, interested in how she prepared her food.
    ~
    "Ok" Smiled Sonora, tossing her bag onto her bag and holding the door wide open.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Alright," Storm sighed, looking around the room.
    ~
    Azure struggled as she lowered deeper into the water, but was still in view.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason laughed a little at that and shook his head, "I got Don White." He said and shrugged. "I guess Val has a new assistant, one with a sense of humor"

~~~
    Angela sat on her bed and sighed softly then laid down and watched the birds. She wondered idly what time it was now.

~~~
    Star frowned a little and followed her curiously to find out what was going on now.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Aurelius shook her head again. "No, the way I see it is, before I meet a individual. I see little glimpse of what is to come. But upon actually meeting them. I see their whole life. Even to how they die. But I must not change their path drastically. For it will change everything that was ment to happen. But I can change things in small ways. It helps an individual, but it doesn't have a chain reaction. I learned the hard way, it was catastrophic, I will never do that again." She said softly.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Same. But where?)
    Mika looked at his. (Does it matter what his name on the ID is?)

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "They only tell me what they want to. Sometimes it's awful. Sometimes they just treat it like a game." He said, mostly to himself.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (UMMM.... They could look for a job.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by