• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(I have no idea)
Jason watched them all then went back out to the living room to wait for Anna to come back. Another ten minutes and he would go down to check on her.

~~~

Angelina nodded and watched her leave then looked to Arran "You should go before he gets here. I don't want to get you in trouble again" She said softly.

~~~

Star dipped her head shyly. "I...I do not know" She finally said after a pause. 

Zypher was printing the best of the pictures and cutting then to size. That way all he had to do was laminate them. He looked up at the surveillance feed. Wondering what was talking Anna so long.
~~
Arran got up reluctantly, but nodded as she headed for the door.
~~
Ashton watched her closely. "But you must know you are the image of power and legend. Don't you?" She asked.

Zypher was printing the best of the pictures and cutting then to size. That way all he had to do was laminate them. He looked up at the surveillance feed. Wondering what was talking Anna so long.
~~
Arran got up reluctantly, but nodded as she headed for the door.
~~
Ashton watched her closely. "But you must know you are the image of power and legend. Don't you?" She asked.
Anna was meeting with the wolf, he had run a little late in getting to the meeting place. He handed her the packet and they spoke for a little then parted ways and Anna headed back up to the penthouse.

~~~
Angela watched her go then looked to the doves, calling them over to rest on her knees while they waited.

~~~
Star frowned a little "I suppose, if you think so. I have strength, I know that but I do not know your legends"

"I guess you weren't intelligent enough to know that I was being sarcastic." He said.
(This is kind of like a fight between siblings XD)

Markus chuckled again, "Oh, I knew. I.." Markus stopped as the cell door opened and Aurelius quietly walked over to him. "What is it sweetheart? Did you have another vision?" He asked her concerned. She nodded her head and stood on tiptoe to whisper into his ear. He pulled back and looked at her shocked. "Alright then. I'll go take care of it." He then left without a word.

Aurelius stood silently and looked at Rio. Her gold flecked, aquamarine eyes sparkled with interest.

Sands had got up and stood aginst the wall. He didn't know about this one. She spooked him with her visions.

Anna was meeting with the wolf, he had run a little late in getting to the meeting place. He handed her the packet and they spoke for a little then parted ways and Anna headed back up to the penthouse.

~~~

Angela watched her go then looked to the doves, calling them over to rest on her knees while they waited. 

~~~

Star frowned a little "I suppose, if you think so. I have strength, I know that but I do not know your legends" 

Zypher relaxed when he saw her waiting for the elevator. He then went back to work.
~~
Markus walked to the dove's cell. He had to agree with Aurelius, the dove wasn't a threat. As far, as a tracker, she still had the one embedded in her. That would have to do. When the cell door opened he walked in. He looked at her and sighed.
~~
Ashton got her lap top and entered in unipeg and turned it so Star could read all that was associated with her legend. She the sat back as she waited for Star to finish reading.

Zypher relaxed when he saw her waiting for the elevator. He then went back to work.
~~
Markus walked to the dove's cell. He had to agree with Aurelius, the dove wasn't a threat. As far, as a tracker, she still had the one embedded in her. That would have to do. When the cell door opened he walked in. He looked at her and sighed.
~~
Ashton got her lap top and entered in unipeg and turned it so Star could read all that was associated with her legend. She the sat back as she waited for Star to finish reading.
Once the elevator arrived, Anna used it to go back upstairs tot he penthouse to give Zypher the cards for them to use.

~~~
Angela looked to him, the doves flying around then settling on their cage when he came in. She sat up then hesitated before standing, her eyes never leaving him. Absently she reached to scratch at the area under the collar again.

~~~
Star blinked quickly and looked at the laptop then frowned at it "What is this?" She asked then moved closer to touch a picture curiously. She looked to Ashton again, intensely curious about the device and why she was showing it to her, and what the pictures of something that looked similar to her meant.

Once the elevator arrived, Anna used it to go back upstairs tot he penthouse to give Zypher the cards for them to use. 

~~~

Angela looked to him, the doves flying around then settling on their cage when he came in. She sat up then hesitated before standing, her eyes never leaving him. Absently she reached to scratch at the area under the collar again. 

~~~

Star blinked quickly and looked at the laptop then frowned at it "What is this?" She asked then moved closer to touch a picture curiously. She looked to Ashton again, intensely curious about the device and why she was showing it to her,  and what the pictures of something that looked similar to her meant.

Zypher saw Anna enter the penthouse with the camera, he looked up and waited for her to make it to the office.
~~
Markus frowned as he walked over to her slowly. He then gently lifted the collar to see the irregular red welt forming. He shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it would do this." He then whispered the spell to release it. The collar clicked the fell free into his hand. "We may have to take you to Ashton. If she can't come here." He said as he looked at her neck again.
~~
Ashton explained, "It an electronic archive of all human knowledge. Legend and myths are human speculations. Some times the get then right, sometimes wrong." She smiled reassuringly at Star.

Zypher saw Anna enter the penthouse with the camera, he looked up and waited for her to make it to the office.
~~
Markus frowned as he walked over to her slowly. He then gently lifted the collar to see the irregular red welt forming. He shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it would do this." He then whispered the spell to release it. The collar clicked the fell free into his hand. "We may have to take you to Ashton. If she can't come here." He said as he looked at her neck again.
~~
Ashton explained, "It an electronic archive of all human knowledge. Legend and myths are human speculations. Some times the get then right, sometimes wrong." She smiled reassuringly at Star.
Anna came in the office and handed him the packet with their picture-less identifications in it then kissed his cheek. SHe watched to see what he would do with them

~~
Angela watched him as he looked at the marks on her skin, uncertain and scared, like always, though she stayed still for it. "Why...why did it itch like that?" She asked quietly.

~~~
Star looked to her and returned her smile then looked back to the laptop. "So these marks tell you the stories your families have passed down?" She asked, this time touching the words on the screen. then looking to Ashton again.

Anna came in the office and handed him the packet with their picture-less identifications in it then kissed his cheek. SHe watched to see what he would do with them

~~

Angela watched him as he looked at the marks on her skin, uncertain and scared, like always, though she stayed still for it. "Why...why did it itch like that?" She asked quietly.

~~~

Star looked to her and returned her smile then looked back to the laptop. "So these marks tell you the stories your families have passed down?" She asked, this time touching the words on the screen. then looking to Ashton again. 

Zypher smiled at her affection. He then took the IDs and laid them out to learn the names. After a moment, he set the pictures on what name he thought went best with the picture. He looked up at Anna to see if she approved of the pairings.
~~
Markus shook his head and said, "I don't know, it's never happened before. Can you heal with a shift?"
~~
Ashton nodded, then started reading it aloud to her. She said some parts with dramatic emphasis, just to make it entertaining for Star.

Zypher smiled at her affection. He then took the IDs and laid them out to learn the names. After a moment, he set the pictures on what name he thought went best with the picture. He looked up at Anna to see if she approved of the pairings.
~~
Markus shook his head and said, "I don't know, it's never happened before. Can you heal with a shift?"
~~
Ashton nodded, then started reading it aloud to her. She said some parts with dramatic emphasis, just to make it entertaining for Star.
Anna smiled, watching him pair names with the pictures they had, after a moment she nodded. "Good pairings" She said and looked to him again.

~~~
Angela shifted and flew over to settle on the bed then shifted back and felt her throat to check for the welts. She was glad when she didn't feel anything unusual and looked to him again. "Does this mean I don't have to wear that collar?" She asked hopefully.

~~
Star listened to the stories as Ashton read them, smiling at some points and frowning at others. Some of it she knew was lies and some she had never heard before

Anna smiled, watching him pair names with the pictures they had, after a moment she nodded. "Good pairings" She said and looked to him again. 

~~~

Angela shifted and flew over to settle on the bed then shifted back and felt her throat to check for the welts. She was glad when she didn't feel anything unusual and looked to him again. "Does this mean I don't have to wear that collar?" She asked hopefully. 

~~

Star listened to the stories as Ashton read them, smiling at some points and frowning at others. Some of it she knew was lies and some she had never heard before

Zypher grinned then reached on the deck to get the hologram sleeves to go over the cards. He inserted them then line the pictures up again and sent them through the laminator. when he was done he handed them to Anna. (They don't make IDs like that anymore, but it's fiction. :p )
~~
Markus stared hard at Angela, before he said, "No, you will be my exception to the rule. Don't make me regret it or it goes on regardless."
~~
Ashton watched Star, she was like a lie barometer. It was fascinating to watch her.

Back
Top Bottom