*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus shook his head and said, I like the think of it, as preventive measures. After all, you do have ridiculously long fangs sticking out of your mouth. and we both know how fast a snake can strike, do we?" He simply stated.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You're scared, then." He said. "I mean, you're scared that I'll bite you."

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They landed by the lake on the mountain and the mermaids swam up to the shore, looking at the sleeping mermaid curiously.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus grinned evilly as he slowly lifted his shirt, revealing a massive scar across his rib cage. "You wouldn't have been the first and I know you're not going to be the last, to give it a try. But unlike others, I learned the first time." He explained logically.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason chuckled and moved to the side to watch and wait after taking Zypher's pictures,

~~~
    Angela frowned and sighed then scratched again. "Alright, I'm certain he will find something else to use on me anyway" She said and looked to the other doves again.

~~~
    Star smiled and nodded, closing her eyes a little "That's what I was thinking of, when I came in and layed down. I thought about flying over the forests and the mountains, before the land was so bare.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika pretend glared at him, but he wasn't actually mad. He shifted to his human form.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Oh, that looks awful." He said sarcastically. As a snake, that wasn't bad at all. You even had to fear your own mother, so having a scar that big wasn't a big deal.

9. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Put her into the water. Mermaids can breath under water so it doesn't have to shallow." Midna said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by