*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's so odd. I always thought they were fake." Harold said, "but I guess I was wrong."

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine's heart broke, when he heard Astrid's voice. He heard a commotion, then he smelled his beloved, but very stubborn mate. He cuddled into her familiar scent.
    --
    Tomas frowned as he rubbed his abused jaw. He glared at the female. "Well, of you wanted to come along, all you had to do was say so. Come along nicely, or Romero get it!" He said sweetly.
    ~~
    Carrow set Liana down as she got to the kitchen. She then set about getting all the ingredients to make breakfast.
    ~~
    Keira smiled kindly and said, the library. That way we can find all we need to make a resume and type it up."

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  3. NickyKnack

( We're getting close. :) )

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: River
    History: her dad was killed by humans and her mom died of a sickness a few years before. River has lived alone ever since.
    Personality: nice, smart, curious, despises humans.
    True Form: (An animal) a mermaid. Her tail is dark blue and her long hair is blond. Her eyes are incredibly dark blue.
    Picture/Description: the only difference is she has legs.
    Username: ColorParakeet

5. NickyKnack

Xavier nodded at his thoughts. Then said, "But he is wanting to move them here to Menagerie. So that simplifies things. After all, Meneragie is miles underground. With only one way in and the same way out. So we need only fortify one door. The earth and walls will do the rest. That is why he has not brought them here yet. He wants it to be perfect."
    ~~
    Burton cursed as he saw her go under. He jumped out of the boat and dive under to get her, hoping he got there in time. Gibbs kept the boat steady, cutting the motor at the last second. Searching the water for them.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark growled playfully and nipped at her as he turned to pin her down

Anna moved to stand in front of the background and wait for her picture to be taken for the licence.

~~~
    Angela looked to her as she looked at the collar. Her skin was already turning a red, showing signs of the start of a rash from the metal. It wasn't life threatening yet, but would be given enough time, especially with it's position around her throat. "I don't like it" She said then reached to scratch at it again. She had never had an allergic reaction before, but then she never wore jewelry either.

~~~
    Star soon sat down again, drinking her cooling coffee also. This was strange, but noce to have a friend, and one that didn't want to hurt her.

7. NickyKnack

Markus walked into Rio's cell. Xavier had just finished a special collar for Rio. He looked at Sands sitting on the floor, taking to the viper. "I have some good news Rio." He said pleasantly.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "What?" Rio asked, but not believing there was any good news.

9. NickyKnack

Zypher quickly took few pictures. He then nodded to her and said, "That will do, I took a few extra just in case. Alright send in the next one on your way out, please." He went to the computer to print the out.
    ~~
    Aurelius reached out a finger and froze as it made contact. She stayed like that as her eyes expanded to black.

Arran watched in her curiosity.
    ~~
    "So, what is it like to fly? " Ashton asked randomly. Because it just popped into her mind.

10. NickyKnack

Markus pulled his walkie and said, "Ready!" There was a loud noise as the lock on his cell door opened. As he walked over to Rio, he said, "With this collar, the straight jacket will no longer be required. Well, that is if you don't want it. Which is fine with me." He explained further.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by