*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    It looked at her, then at the shimmering silver by the water. When it landed the Thesteral was horrified, it was a mermaid which seemed knocked out and had marks all over its body. Midna shifted and saw a snake that seemed to be the mermaid's looking at her. The snake shifted and looked worried. "What happened?" Midna asked worriedly, "She forgot to shift when she got on land and she fell, but when she did a net fell on top of her when this camera turned on." The snake pointed at the broken bits of the camera. Midna frowned, "If I wasn't there, she would've died." The snake said sadly.

2. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Can you carry her while we fly back?" Midna asked Taylor. "Oh, yeah, you may notice that no one remains in these woods, they're all in a mountain, do you want to come?" Midna asked the snake, and she nodded. Midna shifted and waited for the snake to get on.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Ok, then Diaval said yes.)
    Skye stood up and ran away. She lowered her chest onto the ground, her butt up in the air with her tail wagging as she invited Mark to play with her.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Why haven't you ever gone?" Harold asked.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark laughed and copied her position "Oh, you want to play now?"

7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (I have a mermaid, Azure.)
    (It's frustrating when posts don't go through :he )
    "Good..." Storm said thoughtfully. After looking at the layout for a while he came up with some ideas and shared them with Xavier. "A door can easily be broken. They should be made of Tintanium also, and have a door of bars behind it that can be locked so no one can escape that way. Holes are one way that takes a prisoner out of the building without being seen, and is the safest route. Therefore the whole building should be surrounded by barbed wire that is concreted into the ground, because digging a hole under the fence is easy and quick." Storm took a breath, wondering if he had mentioned everything, but he came up with yet another idea. "That wouldn't work, because shifters could clip a hole through the fence. Maybe it would be even better if the barbed wire should be lined with clear wires that shocks anyone who touches it, and knocks them out long enough for the guards to bring them back." He then stepped back, feeling he had talked too much. "It's just an idea." He said simply with a shrug.
    ~
    Azure grunted in pain. She shook at the great force surging through her, and for a second she knew she must return to the water, her refuge. Almost unable to move all she could do was lean a little to the right to plop back into the ocean. It eased her pain a little, but she quickly sunk as she was unable to move.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval shrugged, he had his reasons.
    "Yes!" She jumped on his back in one quick motion and bringing him to the ground pinned him down.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'd take you if you wanted to go." He said. Gold had also thought about going there, but never did.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Oh, ok.)
    "Stop!" Cried Astrid, she turned and ran to the man. She didn't care what he did to her as long as Raine was with her. Punching the man very hard square in the face she took the sock with Raine and held it in her arms, softly singing.
    ~
    Liana enjoyed the ride, being higher then she ever had.
    ~
    "Yeah, I thought so. Where should we start?" She asked her friend.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by