*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna laughed lightly at his antic then stood and held out a hand to him "Then let's get to it. What names do you need?" She asked, ready togo with him and help

~~~
    Angela smiled and shook her head, looking to the two doves, who were preening eachother now. "Good, I hope you remain so"

~~~
    "Hug?" Star asked and turned to her then hesitated before moving closer for a hug. She was uncertain but willing to try at least this once.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène reached the woods that now seemed empty and tried to get on land, but forgot to shift. When she tried to stand she fell and hit her head hard on a camera. A net fell on top of her and she got entangled in it and fell back into the water. The magic from the net made her fall asleep, so she started to sink to the bottom of the lake. Serpente saw and shifted, jumping into the water to get that horrible net off.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

"Well Anna, it wouldn't be making them up if I just got the names I needed." He teased her, but then said seriously, " I'd like new identification for all that is going. So, you, Jason,Navar, Cadeon, Nashton, Mika and me.
    ~~
    Arran smirked happily. "I'll ask around about the collars and find out what they mean. He must have really wanted you to ware it, if he threatened your doves." She signed, but grew quite as she looked at Angela again. If Aurelius hadn't brought the doves, what would Markus have done to Angela to get his way? What did the griffin see, Arran wondered.
    ~~
    Ashton felt awkward at first, standing there like that. But as Star moved closer, she smiled sweetly at her. She then gently embraced her and put all her love and caring into it.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Mixie's mate is named Mika)

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Thanks,brain fart. :p )

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna was quiet in thought for a minute then grinned and snapped her fingers "Oh, I know. You don't really need new names, just the pictures on the cards would be changed if we borrow them" She said and looked for the cellphone to call the wolf in charge of doing all the identifications for them.

~~~
    Angela noticed her mood change and tilted her head curiously. "It'll be good to know why he wanted me to wear this thing" She said and reached up to scratch at the skin under it. It was itchy to her

~~~
    Star was stiff for a moment then relaxed into the hug, After a few moments she raised her arms to hug her back, not really understanding but feeling better for the embrace.

7. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna laughed and shifted. The Thesteral bolted towards the sky, Midna folloWing.

9. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The net was tightening around Sirène, so Serpente got it off as fast as she could. When it was off there were marks on Sirène where it was really tight. Serpente grabbed Sirène and carried her to the shore, placing her on the ground while she went to destroy the camera. She grabbed it and threw it onto the ground and stomped on it, crushing it into little bits.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by