*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled at him then shook her head "No, not like that" She said and moved closer to sit right beside him as she tried her bear claw. She had a lott o think about, but she knew she wouldn't go to the mountains without him. She frowned a little an looked up at him "Just so you know, so we both know...if anything happens and either of us thinks the other is dead for some reason and we cannot come back here, that mountain is where we will meet up, a last ditch meeting place, alright"

~~~
    Angela shook her head "He didn't say, but he threatened the doves with his gun to get me to put it on"

~~~
    Star nodded and sighed. It was, and she knew that. She wrapped her arms around herself in a bid for comfort. "I was happy enough being alone. I get brought here and I don't know anything about you creatures, human. Your ways are so strange and frightening. Then you people tell me even my voice is some kind of weapon" She shook her head "I just want to go home, where I don't have to worry about enchanting anyone, where I can be me without the fear of so much strangeness." She looked to Ashton again "You are kind though. I felt that when I saw you."

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn closed her eyes and gave a short yawn.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No. Mythical creatures are not to be owned, they then become dangerous or depressed." She explained. "Yes, I knew one, but she is captured now. She is the black unicorn, seen as a evil being but is not evil at all." Midna said sadly. They arrived and unicorns swarmed around them curiously, but the babies were with their mothers by a small pond, because they were young so their mothers were very protective of them.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher nodded and said with conviction, "Agreed." He then took a bite of his bear claw and sighed softly. He looked back at Anna and grinned.
    ~~
    Arran put a hand over her mouth in shock. She then ran and hugged Angela to comfort her. She gently rocked her in her embrace.
    ~~
    (Hey, can it be like when she touched Ashton with her horn, it blocked the voice enchantment? It's completely up to you.)

Ashton looked confused. "Your voice is a weapon? It hadn't enchanted me yet. At least I don't think it has."

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène sat on a rock, Serpente draped over her shoulders, basking in the sun. Sirène pet her very gently on her head as she looked at the huge mass of water that was her home.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  6. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna smiled. Some Thesterals came over to her. "Have you ever ridden a horse?" Midna asked.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and ate her bear claw. She liked it. She liked being with Zypher also, and was content to stay beside him

~~~
    Angela hugged her back, letting the fear slip away again with the help of her newest friends.

~~~
    (Sure)
    Star looked to her again then stood and walked over to her curiously. "No, I don't think you are." She bit her lip then shrugged "I can try telling you to do something like...get out of your chair and jump around" She said and waited

9. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Do you want to ride a winged horse?" She asked, gesturing to the Thesteral.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by