*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "What'd she do? Sorry if I seem nosy, I'm just really curious." Sirène said.

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn nodded slowly

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Storm looked around the room, but after he saw that it was as big as a cafeteria he decided it was large enough to hold him. He closed his eyes as he arms and legs grew long and thick. The rest of the transformation happened so quickly that he almost instantly became a dragon. The scales on his body were white, but the his wings were transparent as were the scales on them that reflected light of many colors. He had large, gentle blue eyes that watched the girls intently for their reaction.
    ~
    (OOook...)
    Amar laid down, tried from the long day. "I think I will go to bed." She said a little disappointed, she wanted to stay up and talk to Star, but she was too tired to stay awake.
    ~
    Skye blushed and turned away.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  4. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Maybe she's a shifter, because most people would freak out if they saw a shifter." She said. Sirène shifted and went into the water, because even in human form, she couldn't stay out of the water for long.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus slowly leaned back and looked down at the mermaid. "I'll tell you mine, when you tell me yours." He said with humor.
    ~~~
    Raine looked at her confused. "How is any of this your falt? You can't take the blame for this, there were humans involved. As far as walking, I think I'll be alright." He said quietly to Astrid with a small smile. "Why do you think he helped us, anyway? " He asked as he started walking.
    ~~~
    Carrow loaded the dish washer, after Buchanan rinsed the dishes. She stole glances at him, not fully believing they were husband and wife. She leaned up and kissed him lovingly. "I love you husband. "
    ~~~
    Keira smiled widely as she finished with their resumes. She then emailed them to the employers. "That should do it. We'll see what we get. I have an online email address. So we'll know in a few days." She said, as she sat back to look at Sonora.

7. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène laughed. "Try having two brothers AND a sister." She said and grinned.

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Arran looked over at Angela amazed that he was going to show them. Than looked back at Storm, curiously. She had heard he was a dragon. But she hadn't seen his dragon form, yet. She watched completely breathless as he transformed so smoothly.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie shifted and walked around. She walked to the window and sat beside it, she never liked parting from her mate.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by