*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ashton looked up at the beautiful girl. She was a little surprised that she would even be here with her, after what she'd done to Amar. "I'm sorry if that came out harshly, that was not intent." She explained with a sad smile.

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked at her curiously. "Do....Do you actually care about....about us? About shifter, I mean." She asked in a hushed tone. "And don't lie. I can tell if you are."

3. NickyKnack

Ashton got up of the bed and went to kneel in front of Dawn. "I do my job, not because of Markus. But because there are shifters that are hurt and made to suffer if I don't. I have spent half of my life in schools to be at the top of my craft. All for shifters, because I was recruited at a young age. So believe me, I care very deeply for you wonderful, beautiful and mysterious individuals, that you all are." She said with utmost sincerity.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn smiled at bit then hugged Ashton tightly. "Thank you." She said simply.

5. NickyKnack

Zypher reached over for Anna's hand and squeezed it affectionately, as then rode the elevator down. When the came to a stop and the doors opened, it was game on, again. The walked over to the van and unlocked the back. Then put the guns in back. The moved to the side door and opened it. "Alright who's riding with who? He asked the group.
    ~~~
    Navar and Jason finished loading up and went to meet up at Zypher's van, to get the run down.
    ~~~
    Tomas had noticed thst Brovo unit was very quiet now. It really was amazing what a sleeping dragon can do. No one wanted to cause it to even think about waking. They were about 15 minutes out from Menagerie.

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika didn't know, or care. He waited for everyone else to make up their minds.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  7. NickyKnack

Ashton was a little taken back. She hadn't expected this response. She embraced Dawn back. She found she was looking through her tears again for a whole new reason. She smiled at that and it had everything to do with Dawn. She felt validation in Dawn's hug. It did wonders for her trampled spirit. "No, thank you, Dawn." She said softly.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare flew to a large field with a river far away from the city. She made herself visible and let her tail go into the water while she rested.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn didn't let go at first. She didn't want to let go, but after a moment, she did and looked at Ashton. "You're a good person. It's rare I meet those."

10. NickyKnack

"Thank you Rio. You are most kind." Aurelius smiled nicely at him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by