*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Man. Did your family find out?"

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ashton looked at Dawn," Nothing good. But it seems she's fine, so it's a mute point." She said relived.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn was still curious. "So, even if she had the pen and shifted back to human, it's still be bad?"

4. NickyKnack

Raine shifted, but the pain in his arm was terrible. He held it against his chest and supported it with his good arm, to take the weight of of it. "Okay, this was not how I thought this day was going to go."
    ~~~
    (What ever you want, I have no preference. :p )
    Carrow started gathered the rest of the dirty dishes, to taking them into the kitchen.
    ~~~
    Keira grinned at Sonora. "Well, I know I get along with you, at least." She said quietly.

5. NickyKnack

Ashton was getting a little frustrated, because she didn't have the answers. So she simply said, "Dawn, I don't know, I've never treated a unicorn before. There is so much, I do not know about the mythicals." She put her head in her hands.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  6. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Oh, ok.)
    Azure awoke from her dreary sleep. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light, and she rubbed her for head as her headache. When she began to feel herself again she looked to Markus. "Who are you?" She demanded, pulling away from his open arms.

7. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "I know, I'm sorry." Her voice was apoplectic and kind. "Do you think you can walk?" She didn't want him to, but knew they must keep going.
    ~
    (Ok, let's say they said vows already then ;) )
    Liana finished and went to the bathroom to wash her sticky face, while Buchanan helped Carrow.
    ~
    "True." She grinned, feeling a little silly that she hadn't thought of that.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Angela glanced at Arran then looked at Storm and nodded " Yes, that would be nice " she said softly

~~~
    (She wonders about everyone, their similar stories, them both being there, ect.)

~~~
    Mark grinned at her . " You know how to be a wolf."

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna was quiet also, preparing for the battle to come. She knew this one would not be so easy as the o e Jason had led.

~~~
    Jason grinned again and nodded " Yeah, that's the way it usually goes," he said teasingly then got in place to help lift the thing into the uhaul,

~~~
    Estelle was still out, thanks to the sedatives they had given her. She didn't know what was happening with her but some part could feel the movements as the transferred her to the truck.

10. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by