What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"This week I had been shifting randomly," She explained,"I couldn't control when it happened, and I couldn't shift back. Today I shifted in public, so I just started running. I didn't want to stay in the city, so I ran up the mountain, and found you guys."

"Man. Did your family find out?"

Astrid slowed to give him ease. "Careful," she warned softly.
~
(I had said that long ago but you never answered :p)
Buchanan finished and left to rinse off his plate.
~
"Hopefully you'll get along." Sonora teased, gently poking her side.

Raine shifted, but the pain in his arm was terrible. He held it against his chest and supported it with his good arm, to take the weight of of it. "Okay, this was not how I thought this day was going to go."
~~~
(What ever you want, I have no preference. :p )
Carrow started gathered the rest of the dirty dishes, to taking them into the kitchen.
~~~
Keira grinned at Sonora. "Well, I know I get along with you, at least." She said quietly.

Dawn was still curious. "So, even if she had the pen and shifted back to human, it's still be bad?"

Ashton was getting a little frustrated, because she didn't have the answers. So she simply said, "Dawn, I don't know, I've never treated a unicorn before. There is so much, I do not know about the mythicals." She put her head in her hands.

Last edited:
Chavez landed at the the rendezvous point, then shut down the helicopter. He help secure and load the mermaid in the back of the SUV. " Markus in awaiting you arrival." Chavez said to the driver.

( This is Azure. It's was before the dragon. They were on their way back to the prison, when they found the dragon. )

(Oh, ok.)
(I guess they have Azure.)
Azure lay with her eyes slightly open. She had already become weak from being out of water too long and groaned as she shifted into human form, which made her lungs stronger when out of water. Her tail disappeared but that was the only difference for she wore still wore a bikini set with scales.

Markus awaited the massive freight elevator. As the door slowly opened, the SUV pulled out and parked. The popped the back doors and he got his first view of the human form of the mermaid. He stared at her, unbelieving. Let's get her situated. He then reached in to gently pick her up and carry her.

(I guess they have Azure.)
Azure lay with her eyes slightly open. She had already become weak from being out of water too long and groaned as she shifted into human form, which made her lungs stronger when out of water. Her tail disappeared but that was the only difference for she wore still wore a bikini set with scales.

Markus awaited the massive freight elevator. As the door slowly opened, the SUV pulled out and parked. The popped the back doors and he got his first view of the human form of the mermaid. He stared at her, unbelieving. Let's get her situated. He then reached in to gently pick her up and carry her.

Azure awoke from her dreary sleep. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light, and she rubbed her for head as her headache. When she began to feel herself again she looked to Markus. "Who are you?" She demanded, pulling away from his open arms.

Astrid slowed to give him ease. "Careful," she warned softly.
~
(I had said that long ago but you never answered :p)
Buchanan finished and left to rinse off his plate.
~
"Hopefully you'll get along." Sonora teased, gently poking her side.

Raine shifted, but the pain in his arm was terrible. He held it against his chest and supported it with his good arm, to take the weight of of it. "Okay, this was not how I thought this day was going to go."
~~~
(What ever you want, I have no preference. :p )
Carrow started gathered the rest of the dirty dishes, to taking them into the kitchen.
~~~
Keira grinned at Sonora. "Well, I know I get along with you, at least." She said quietly.

"I know, I'm sorry." Her voice was apoplectic and kind. "Do you think you can walk?" She didn't want him to, but knew they must keep going.
~
(Ok, let's say they said vows already then ;) )
Liana finished and went to the bathroom to wash her sticky face, while Buchanan helped Carrow.
~
"True." She grinned, feeling a little silly that she hadn't thought of that.

"I am." He smiled proudly. "Would you like to see my true form?"
~
(her what?)
~
Skye sprung up and tackled him, she hadn't really surrendered...

Angela glanced at Arran then looked at Storm and nodded " Yes, that would be nice " she said softly

~~~
(She wonders about everyone, their similar stories, them both being there, ect.)

~~~
Mark grinned at her . " You know how to be a wolf."

Zypher got on the elevator and nodded to Anna. On the ride down, he was on autopilot, because he was in his head.
~~
Navar motioned to the wheeled container. "It's easy to pull around, but it's pretty heavy to pick up. " He explained to Jason.
~~~
(Thanks, I don't know why I thought she was massive. It must be nightmare, I'm thinking of. Okay Menagerie, it is then. :) )

Chavez landed and got the harness. They got it on the dragon and put a sedative pump on as well. They didn't need it waking up in mid flight. Chavez then attached the suspension cable to the harness and they were good to go. He fired up the helicopter and gently lifted off. They were to meet up with Brovo unit. Because they were called off there current search and find. They would take it the rest of the way. They set the dragon down at the rendezvous. Then landed to help load into the truck.

Ericsson stared at the sleeping dragon, he hid his frustration and sorrow. It was absolutely amazing. He looked to Chavez and asked, "can I catch a ride with you back to the prison? " Chavez said, "Sure, is Tomas alright with that?" At Erricson's glare, Chavez chuckled softly. "I was just kidding. Come on."

Anna was quiet also, preparing for the battle to come. She knew this one would not be so easy as the o e Jason had led.

~~~
Jason grinned again and nodded " Yeah, that's the way it usually goes," he said teasingly then got in place to help lift the thing into the uhaul,

~~~
Estelle was still out, thanks to the sedatives they had given her. She didn't know what was happening with her but some part could feel the movements as the transferred her to the truck.

Back
Top Bottom