*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna moved to call the elevator and hold it for the group to get to it and on. She looked at them and hoped they would be enough.

~~~
    "Yeah" Jason said and set his bag into the Uhaul next to Navars. he glanced around, making sure they were still alone in here.

~~~
    Estelle was twenty feet from nose to tail, still young and growing for her species. (Menagerie is fine)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher got on the elevator and nodded to Anna. On the ride down, he was on autopilot, because he was in his head.
    ~~
    Navar motioned to the wheeled container. "It's easy to pull around, but it's pretty heavy to pick up. " He explained to Jason.
    ~~~
    (Thanks, I don't know why I thought she was massive. It must be nightmare, I'm thinking of. Okay Menagerie, it is then. :) )

Chavez landed and got the harness. They got it on the dragon and put a sedative pump on as well. They didn't need it waking up in mid flight. Chavez then attached the suspension cable to the harness and they were good to go. He fired up the helicopter and gently lifted off. They were to meet up with Brovo unit. Because they were called off there current search and find. They would take it the rest of the way. They set the dragon down at the rendezvous. Then landed to help load into the truck.

Ericsson stared at the sleeping dragon, he hid his frustration and sorrow. It was absolutely amazing. He looked to Chavez and asked, "can I catch a ride with you back to the prison? " Chavez said, "Sure, is Tomas alright with that?" At Erricson's glare, Chavez chuckled softly. "I was just kidding. Come on."

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika got in after saying bye to Mixie.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Wow. That must be really odd for you, just learning that you could shift." She said.

6. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Plus, that makes you a lion, not a human. You had a human family, I'm guessing?" She asked.

8. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

9. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Did u ever reply to this, Nicky?)

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, why'd you come here?" She asked curiously.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by