What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Hi, I'm Storm. Who are you?" He said, glancing at both girls.
~
"Ok." she said, exhaling a deep breath.
~
Skye closed her eyes for a moment.
Diaval got inside.
"Angela" She answered and tilted her head curiously "Are you a shifter too?"

~~~
Star looked at her curiously, wondering about her

~~
Mark lay down beside her and watched her then reached over to lick her cheek again

"Let's go a little farther, then I must rest." Astrid planned, giving Raine a weary grin.
~
(I'm not talking about the pancakes, I said should they get married or do you want to pretend they already did?)
"Thanks," He said taking it, this time pouring a conservative amount.
~
"Ok." While she waited she looked around. After a while she found a section on nature and took out some books on snakes and left to check them out. She returned with her books and sat down to read, wanting to now as much as possible.

Raine nodded his raven head. He was going to see if he could shift, now. It hadn't worked before.
(P.S. My birds can't heal with the shift. That's why Carrow is incapable of flight.)
~~~
(Now how was I to get marriage from that. We were talking pancakes! :/ Blindsided. :lau it was only last night. They can't be married yet. This ain't Vagas! :gig )
Carrow got a few more herself and put fruit and honey on them.
~~~
Keira found an add for a large cat handler at a Zoo. She could do that. Even if she was a maned wolf. "I'm going for the big cats! Kinda ironic. " She teased Sonora.

Last edited:
Anna smiled and glanced to Jason then around the room "Everyone ready?" 

Jason nodded and stood straighter "I am"

(Want to find Estelle?)

Zypher stood up and glanced around. "Alright then, Navar you load up the Uhaul with your guns. I'll do the same with the van." He said on his way to the office.

Navar nodded then looked questionable at Jason, as he made for the door.
~~~
(Oh, yeah! Wait, what is she, I forget? )

Zypher stood up and glanced around. "Alright then, Navar you load up the Uhaul with your guns. I'll do the same with the van." He said on his way to the office.

Navar nodded then looked questionable at Jason, as he made for the door.
~~~
(Oh, yeah! Wait, what is she, I forget? )
Anna smiled and followed Zypher to help him with his guns.

Jason grinned and followed after Navar. He was going to help load that van so they could get everyone out of that place at once.

~~
(Gold dragon, currently stuck in a valley with a hurt wing)

Estelle cautiously came out again, long after the skies had cleared. She looked at the steep walls around her then tried again to climb them to get out of her natural prison. Once again, she fell to the floor of the valley and lay still, staring at her injured wing.

Anna smiled and followed Zypher to help him with his guns.

Jason grinned and followed after Navar. He was going to help load that van so they could get everyone out of that place at once.

~~

(Gold dragon, currently stuck in a valley with a hurt wing)

Zypher went to the hidden door. After opening it, he began filling two bags with guns and ammo. He handed one to Anna and he got the other. The largest guns he threw over his shoulder.
~~~
(Time skip the elevator. :rolleyes: )
Navar went into the fist guests bedroom and pulled out a set of drawers from under the bed that contained 10 guns and ammo He then went to the closest and opened a back panel to reveal the big guns. Navar grabbed a gun bag and handed it to Jason. Then got one for himself.
~~
(Me want! :weee Oops, I mean Markus! :) )

Last edited:
Zypher went to the hidden door. After opening it, he began filling two bags with guns and ammo. He handed one to Anna and he got the other. The largest guns he threw over his shoulder.
~~~
(Time skip the elevator.
roll.png
)
Navar went into the fist guests bedroom and pulls out with set of drawers under the bed that contain 10 guns and ammo He then went to the closest and opened a back panel to reveal the big guns. Navar grabbed a gun bag and handed it to Jason. The got one for himself.
~~
(Me want!
wee.gif
Oops, I mean Markus!
smile.png
)
Anna picked up the bag and slung it over her shoulder to carry it. She looked to Zypher and grinned at him

~~~
Jason went tot he drawers, loading the guns and ammo from under the bed into the bag then closing the drawers once they were empty and holding the bag, ready to go

~~~
(lol, ok)
Estelle cautiously came out again, long after the skies had cleared. She looked at the steep walls around her then tried again to climb them to get out of her natural prison. Once again, she fell to the floor of the valley and lay still, staring at her injured wing.

Chavez and Burton were flying back to the prison when they saw movement. "There was something gold down there. It caught the sunlight. I'm doubling back for a look." Chavez said to Burton. "Should I get my gun? What if it's another shifter. We have been blind, since most of the cameras have been destroyed." Burton asked. Chavez nodded, then said, "I couldn't hurt. If it is a shifter, we may only get one shot. So don't miss!" Burton nodded humorless, as he got into position with his rifle. As they came up over the crater like valley, that's when they saw it. A beautiful golden dragon, prime for the taking. Burton looked amazed at it before he took aim and fired. But the dart deflected off a scale. Cursing loudly he aimed again.

Anna picked up the bag and slung it over her shoulder to carry it. She looked to Zypher and grinned at him 

~~~

Jason went tot he drawers, loading the guns and ammo from under the bed into the bag then closing the drawers once they were empty and holding the bag, ready to go

~~~

(lol, ok)

Mika was very nervous, but not as much as Mixie. All Mixie could think about is what if he didn't come back.

Back
Top Bottom