What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
River swam to a place where she knew mermaids lived. There were tens of boats that had mermaids living in them, and treasures were everywhere. This is how River had a entire chest of expensive jewelry, it was everywhere if groups of mermaids lived there.

Angela startled and looked to Arran since she could open the door and Angela couldn't. She waited, uncertain of what was going on now.

~~~

Star smiled "Ashton said this is a hug, it make you feel better" She said softly

~~~

Mark snarled right back at her, tail wagging at the game

Arran got up confused. She stood at the camera for facial recognition, then the door opened. She smiled warmly when she saw Storm. She then walked back to her makeshift bed and sat down.
(Who's Arran?)
Storm rubbed his arm nervously. "HI. I'm Storm. And you are?"
Diaval looked around to make sure he wouldn't leave anything.
Storm opened the door a sliver then stopped. "Can I come in?" He asked politely.
~
Amar was quiet, she had to remember that.
~
Skye suddenly fell down in fake surrender.

Harold walked out of the hotel and walked to the car, making sure Gold and Diaval were following.
Diaval followed directly behind him.

Storm opened the door a sliver then stopped. "Can I come in?" He asked politely.
~
~
Angela watched Arran then looked to the door at Storm "Um, I guess so, who are you?" She asked curiously

~~~
Star moved back a little from the hug and looked to her again "I am sure we can find something that won't hurt you to do while we wait for your bones to heal"

~~~
Mark stood and looked down at her, grinning and wagging his tail

Anna nodded and glanced around "Then we could go now, it's late enough that they may be tired, but early enough that they won't have changed shifts yet, don't you think?" She asked and looked to Zypher again.

~~~

Angela finished a song then yawned and fell quiet. It wasn't long after that she was sleeping peacefully

( Sorry, I miss this one. :/ )
Zypher nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, we have to load the vans. Then we'll be on our way."
(Astrid better get there soon or she will miss them. :) )
~~
(Already answered. )

~

~

Angela watched Arran then looked to the door at Storm "Um, I guess so, who are you?" She asked curiously

~~~

Star moved back a little from the hug and looked to her again "I am sure we can find something that won't hurt you to do while we wait for your bones to heal"

~~~

Mark stood and looked down at her, grinning and wagging his tail
"Hi, I'm Storm. Who are you?" He said, glancing at both girls.
~
"Ok." she said, exhaling a deep breath.
~
Skye closed her eyes for a moment.
(Who's Arran?)
Storm rubbed his arm nervously. "HI. I'm Storm. And you are?"
Diaval followed directly behind him.

Harold got into the car and started it.
Diaval got inside.

( Sorry, I miss this one.
hmm.png
)
Zypher nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, we have to load the vans. Then we'll be on our way."
(Astrid better get there soon or she will miss them.
smile.png
)
~~
(Already answered. )
Anna smiled and glanced to Jason then around the room "Everyone ready?"

Jason nodded and stood straighter "I am"

(Want to find Estelle?)

Back
Top Bottom