*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Estelle looked up at the helicopter then flinched at the dart that hit and deflected off of her scales. She moved, trying again to scale the walls that held her prisoner to this place with her wings unable to lift her over them. She looked up and roared at the strange, noisy bird

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher chuckled deeply. "There is something sexy about a woman carrying death in a bad. Don't mind if I enjoy the view. " He said with relevance.
    ~~
    Navar nodded politely to Jason as he headed for his master bedroom and went into the closest and pulled out a wheeled storage container and heads for the door.
    ~~
    (Already answered :) )

3. NickyKnack

Burton concentrated his aim at the soft underbelly as the dragon raised its head to roar, he tagged it's throat.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare looked at the sky as rain poured down on her. She loved flying in this weather. She shifted into her gigantic dragon form and made herself invisible so no humans would see her, and she took off into the sky, letting the rain beat down on her. It wasn't raining everywhere, mostly the mountain, but she still missed flying.

5. NickyKnack

Luce walked over and put her arm around Mixie. She said reassuringly, "He'll be alright. You saw how well they work together."

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled and moved to kiss his cheekt hen went for the door, throwing a wink at him over her shoulder.

~~~
    Jason grinned and went for the door to take the bag down to the van with Navar. He was excited and getting pumped for the trip

Estelle called out again and moved away from the walls, scratching at her throat then sending a glare up at the bird before the meds took effect and she had to lay down, unable to keep her eyes open.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie smiled at her and sighed. "I just worry too much, that's all." She said. If Mika knew someone was about to shoot him with a dart, he'd shift, making it nearly impossible to get him, so he'd be fine. She just always worried.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (GTG. Goodnight!)

9. NickyKnack

Zypher shook his head and followed after her. He looked to Mika, Nashton and Cadeon. Signaling that it was time to go. Cadeon and Nashton filed in behind him, as he followed Anna out the door.
    ~~~
    Navar and Jason made it to the parking garage first. They headed over to the Uhaul ans he opened up the back doors. Setting his bag of gun in the back, he said, "Can you please help me with the vests?"
    ~~~
    Burton watched amazed. He had never seen a sight like this. "How are we going to get it back to Menagerie? It's so large." He asked Chavez curiously. Chavez chuckled and said, "Carefully! Very, very carefully." He then got on the radio to arrange transport to Menagerie.
    (Or do you want the prison? )

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  10. NickyKnack

Ashton motioned her in. She then explained, "Amar had hurt her hand, she broke one bone and fractured two others. So to help stabilize the broken bone, Iput a stainless steel pen and wire in. To aid in the healing process. Knowing I'd have to remove it later. So i told her not to shift, because the metals do not shift. They rip and tear instead. " She shrugged and sat on the bed. "But she got lucky, maybe it's because she's a unicorn. I don't know." She continued.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by