What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Natalie woke up, got dressed, and burst out of the room, smelling breakfast.

"Do I smell pancakes and coffee!"Natalie yelled. She almost tripped herself in her hurry.It was that Sandor again. eh.

Sandor looked over at Natalie's words. He slowly stood up from the couch and said," Why, yes it is. Would you like some coffee? We have been waiting breakfast for you. I really want to apologize for my lack of greeting last night." Sandor walked over and put out his hand, "Hello, my name is Sandor, it is a pleasure, to finally meet you Natalie."

Last edited:
Natalie took his hand and shook it.
" Soooooo... can i have some coffee? Lots of milk and sugar, please. Never mind, let me get it." Natalie said as she got herself a mug(after a long search in the cupboards.) She finished up her special coffee and took a sip of the sweet creamy drink. She slumped next to Autumn on the coach.

Natalie took his hand and shook it.
" Soooooo... can i have some coffee? Lots of milk and sugar, please. Never mind, let me get it." Natalie said as she got herself a mug(after a long search in the cupboards.) She finished up her special coffee and took a sip of the sweet creamy drink. She slumped next to Autumn on the coach.

Sandor just watched Natalie for a moment. Then went into the kitchen to get everything ready.

" No." Natalie said plainly. She wasn't going to tell them abut the dream she had.

" Any pancakes left? Im starving." Natalie suddenly said with excitement. She learned the best way to make people comfortable with her was to seem comfortable with them. Even though she wasn't, truly. She smiled at Autumn and went to get some pancakes.

Autumn followed her into the kitchen, pulling four plates out of the cabinet she had seen Sandor get them from. "Its really quiet out there." She laughed nervously.

Back
Top Bottom