What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Nikolai chuckled and shook his head. "If you prove to be good little doggies, then Dominic will take off your collars. All except her's " He said as he looked to Aeval with malice in his eyes. "She's to be kept human form now. He has big plans for that one and that blue one that escaped." He replied factually.

Aeval growled, angry now. She balled her fists and bared her teeth as she stepped forward towards him. "Look, crow dog freak! I'm not some helpless slab of meat. Remember that almost decapitation? Well, it's lost it fear hold on me. Want to know how? Simple, I'm not afraid of dying any more. Expecially if I can take down one of you butt sniffers with me! No offense Kali, Logan and Hunter. " She replied with an equally menacing glare at Nikolai.
~~~
Grimm looked to Anna with a bit of speculation. There was something was a little off here. He just couldn't put his fingers on it. Plus, he'd like to see Anna again. "I'll need your contact information. In case I have further questions or something comes up in the case. After that, you're all free to leave.

Zypher reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card and handed it over to Grimm. "That should do it, wouldn't you think? It even has a fax number if you don't do emails. You know, so you can send us any developments in the case. Less hassle then us driving over here every time." He said overly helpful. He didn't like the way the human was giving his Anna the eye.
"You may be dogs, but we are wolves. "That blue one" could kill you with a single look if she wanted to." Hunter stated then smiled at the gumption shown by Aeval. "No offence taken Aeval, wolves do not sniff buts as much as dogs do"

Kali shook her head and sighed softly. She really wanted her wolf form back, now. Trading insults was getting them nowhere.
~~~
Anna helped Aurora to stand while Zypher dealt with Grimm. "We should get her to a doc, make sure they didn't give her anything." She said with worry. She had never seen Aurora look anything but strong and sure of herself and she wasn't now. She was too worried about Aurora and Garmr to even take note of Grimm's watching her so closely...or at least that's how she made it seem.

Spyro smiled as he saw the images. It was not at all like he'd expected. The natural formations and uncomplicated living environments were of great interest to him. He'd love to visit, if not stay there indefinitely. "You have a lovely and wondrous home, princess Foneth. It intrigues me beyond compare. " He admitted honestly.
~~~
( Their planet was dying and they needed a new place to live. Classic invasion story. Lol! :lol: )
They all listed to Queen Nabal asked she explained the situation. Falkirk looked to Starr as she finished and said mentally, "We have to keep you safe. If Vatgkak is behind this, then you are in grave danger. "
Foneth smiled then shrugged a little "It is best to see in person, but these memories are closer than speaking would make it. Home is not exactly an easily described place." She said then looked to the meal delivered to them so they could eat together.

~~~
Starr frowned but nodded, reaching for Falkirk's hand to hold him close "We cannot leave them to fight alone though. We cannot leave our home in danger."

Nidhogg took comfort in her brother's reassurance. "I hope so, Razeth. I hope so."

~~~
Trogdor shrank back into the furthest corner of his cell, trying to make himself appear as small as possible at the sight of Markus and his team. He shivered with fear.
Razeth stretched his neck further to wrap around his sister's in a reassuring hug. "That's all we can do, is hope.

Valstrath awoke to the soft voice the siblings were speaking in and listened quietly to them.
~▪~▪~▪~
Markus paused at Trogdor's cell and looked at the seemingly young child. It was mind boggling how incredibly lethal the young dragon was and the precaution they had to implement to contain them. He then looked across the way to the female.

Nevitha hissed through her small child mouth. She glared at him with amethyst colored eyes.

"You leave them alone or you'll have me to contend with." Reaper replied as he stood to come to the thick glass door.

"Big words. I ought to listen to you and let that one die. The stasis spell is the only thing keeping her alive. You should be grateful, it was your mate who crushed her. Want to know why? She's valued the gold more than her young." Markus stated with genuine interest.

"Lies, you are not to be trusted. By action or deed. Expecially your empty words." Reaper replied with a sneer of disgust.
~▪~▪~▪~
Xatia spoke quietly with their Sylph's, Jaeger and Kash, while stealing glances at Asclepius. They were enjoying Jackie's realm immensely.

Last edited:
Razeth stretched his neck further to wrap around his sister's in a reassuring hug. "That's all we can do, is hope.

Valstrath awoke to the soft voice the siblings were speaking in and listened quietly to them.
~▪~▪~▪~
Markus paused at Trogdor's cell and looked at the seemingly young child. It was mind boggling how incredibly lethal the young dragon was and the precaution they had to implement to contain them. He then looked across the way to the female.

Nevitha hissed through her small child mouth. She glared at him with amethyst colored eyes.

"You leave them alone or you'll have me to contend with." Reaper replied as he stood to come to the thick glass door.

"Big words. I ought to listen to you and let that one die. The stasis spell is the only thing keeping her alive. You should be grateful, it was your mate who crushed her. Want to know why? She's valued the gold more than her young." Markus stated with genuine interest.

"Lies, you are not to be trusted. By action or deed. Expecially your empty words." Reaper replied with a sneer of disgust.
~▪~▪~▪~
Xatia spoke quietly with their Sylph's, Jaeger and Kash, while stealing glances at Asclepius. They were enjoying Jackie's realm immensely.
Nidhogg took solace in her brother. She leaned silently against him, the quiet of the chamber making sharp the echo of Slygotha's soft snoring.

~~~
Trogdor's round eyes, wide with fear, started streaming tears. Without knowing why, the young boy, who looked about 3, burst into tears. The suddenness and strangeness of this uniquely human sound scared him further as he wailed hysterically, throwing himself against the wall like a terrified animal. "Mama!!!" He screamed. He would surely hurt himself if he wasn't comforted or restrained.

~~~
Asclepius caught a stray glance from the corner of his eye. Straightening himself up, he preened briefly before winking slyly at the ladies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom