What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Kali flinched at the questions and moved a hand to touch Aeval before looking up at the man again. "No, Marcus didn't make me. That form is...it's..." She shook her head and ran a hand through her hair then shrugged a little "It's proof my ancestors were alphas. It's proof I could be my own alpha if I wanted. It's a legend, it's a story, it's become a myth." She really wasn't sure what was truth about that form and what had been embellished.
~~~
Anna came back to him, taking a piece of paper out of her pocket to hand to him as she got some more bread pieces. "That's what the pair that escaped were able to give us, though neither could read the language."
"Tell me this myth. What does it mean?" Dominic asked growing more curious as she spoke.

Aeval should her head and whispered, "Don't, he'll just want more of your family and fri..." She winced as a shock silenced her.

"QUIET! I wasn't talking to you. " Dominic stated with annoyance.
~~~
Sasha took the paper and examined the name and nodded, "Sea wolf... that's a Volkov ship. A well connected family with roots deep within the black market. Markus must of had dealings with him at some point and they liked what they saw to have come all this way. " He explained as he looked to Zypher. "It may have been good you hit Menagerie when you did. Had they raided that place, things would be very different in the world." He added as he looked back to Anna.

Last edited:
~~~
Hunter and Logan stood when the door opened, both had taken their human forms. Hunter glanced to Jura then focused on the male again. "You are brave to come in here."

(Sorry guys wasn't getting Alerts for this. )

Jura stood when the door opened, uncurling herself from where she had been resting. She looked down at the men and growled angrily when she noticed the shock sticks. So they thought they could take the wolves did they. There was no way they were taking her anywhere with only two of those things, so they must have been there for the two men.
"Brave, perhaps. But if I'm not back with one of you, your female friends will be sorry for it." Viktor said simply. He looked to Jura and shook his head slowly. "Don't get involved or you'll be put in isolation again. At lest we're leaving one wolf with you." He said matter-of-factly.
:)pop This should be interesting. The only one off limits is Viktor, he's not a filler character. ;) )

Slygotha grinned, "I didn't need to infiltrate them. 500 years ago and before, they used to worship me and bring me and my consort offerings in exchange for the safety of their villages. When the boats started shooting 200 lb balls and the men started pelting us with bullets as we flew, I decided I had had enough of the pests, and decided not to leave my jungle again. I had a hoard any dragon could be envious of, thanks in part to terrified locals offering tribute, the occasional raid on seafaring vessels or hapless travellers who did not know better. I was satisfied being Lord of my domain. Now, I must venture out to reclaim that which has been taken from me." Slygotha set her teeth, her lips curling into a venomous snarl. "I will hunt them all down for this. I will make sure they suffer. I will get back my gold, and my mate, and my wyrmlings. A lifetime of precious gold, gone with one spell..." Shaking with rage, Slygotha stopped to compose herself. She had rambled on enough, now it was time to leave. Several local children were watching her impassioned speech, even though they could not understand her. They pointed and whispered, twittering and laughing before bolting into the maze of the shantytown.
Nidhogg was completely lost with much of the conversation, but remembered hearing about the loss of the hoard. She shook her head sadly. So many shineys, all gone. They were so nice against the scales, to lay on.

Razeth tipped his head slightly as broodmother spoke. He remembered the invasion of the meatsuits and he understood they needed to get back father. As well as two sisters. (I remember Gugol is dead, but they don't know.) Valstath whimpered softly at Slygotha obvious upset. He moved closer to offer comfort to her.

Anubis listened to Slygotha as she vented. He glanced to the children and then looked back to her to say, " I hope that you get vindication for the wrongs that you have endured. But you speak of a single spell to take your life's hoard? Now that is a new one, even for a God as old as I am. I'll do my best to help you, so come. We draw to much attention now."
~~~
Markus looked to the camera feeds on Reaper, Storm and Navitha. They had taken to not eating and it was get critical at this point.

"Brave, perhaps. But if I'm not back with one of you, your female friends will be sorry for it." Viktor said simply. He looked to Jura and shook his head slowly. "Don't get involved or you'll be put in isolation again. At lest we're leaving one wolf with you." He said matter-of-factly.
:)pop This should be interesting. The only one off limits is Viktor, he's not a filler character. ;) )

Jura placed herself in front of the two males blocking them from the intruders. She lowered her head and rumbled angrily. "I don't take orders from you, and if you think your taking one of them then you'll be sorry." She didn't have friends, but these two men were the closest she would probably ever get to it and she was not about to let them take more from this room without doing something to stop it. They had taken the female, if she wanted to be free and have these wolves take her with them she was prepared to fight for them.

Jura placed herself in front of the two males blocking them from the intruders. She lowered her head and rumbled angrily. "I don't take orders from you, and if you think your taking one of them then you'll be sorry." She didn't have friends, but these two men were the closest she would probably ever get to it and she was not about to let them take more from this room without doing something to stop it. They had taken the female, if she wanted to be free and have these wolves take her with them she was prepared to fight for them.
"Dominic will not like your attitude. These wolves do not hold the power, he does. You life is at his mercy and he is not without means of acquiring what he wants. Don't push him to prove it. I guarantee the outcome will not be favorable." Viktor stated reasonably.

"Dominic will not like your attitude. These wolves do not hold the power, he does. You life is at his mercy and he is not without means of acquiring what he wants. Don't push him to prove it. I guarantee the outcome will not be favorable." Viktor stated reasonably.

Jura narrowed her golden eyes at the man, reasoning with her was not going to work. "I was chained up in a room and poked and prodded for my whole life. Then you two idiots bring me here, lock me in another room. I am DONE being told what to do!" She bellowed at him as she lunged for the one man closest to her. Swiping at him with her sharp claws.

"Tell me this myth. What does it mean?" Dominic asked growing more curious as she spoke.

Aeval should her head and whispered, "Don't, he'll just want more of your family and fri..." She winced as a shock silenced her.

"QUIET! I wasn't talking to you. " Dominic stated with annoyance.
~~~
Sasha took the paper and examined the name and nodded, "Sea wolf... that's a Volkov ship. A well connected family with roots deep within the black market. Markus must of had dealings with him at some point and they liked what they saw to have come all this way. " He explained as he looked to Zypher. "It may have been good you hit Menagerie when you did. Had they raided that place, things would be very different in the world." He added as he looked back to Anna.

Kali growled at his use of the shock collar on Aeval. "Stop that" She said angrily. "I don't remember, they were stories we thought were made up and told to pups to make us behave. Stories of things that were too impossible to be real, so we tuned them out. Hunter might remember some."
~~~
Anna nodded then sighed "They were watching, it's how those few were taken from us. They were ready to hit there." She said quietly.
~~~
Hunter and Logan growled at the man at the door as Jura moved to protect them. "We won't let you hurt any of us."

Jura narrowed her golden eyes at the man, reasoning with her was not going to work. "I was chained up in a room and poked and prodded for my whole life. Then you two idiots bring me here, lock me in another room. I am DONE being told what to do!" She bellowed at him as she lunged for the one man closest to her. Swiping at him with her sharp claws.
Then man screamed in agony as Jura's claw made contract before he could zap her with the shock stick. He grabbed his side and backed up a bit. He turned the voltage as high as it would go and smiled with anticipation. "The first on is free. The second one will cost you." He said angrily.

"If you won't take orders, then you are done. You should not bite the hand that feeds you. " Viktor said as he called for backup down the hall in the form of one of Dominic's rather costly purchases from Markus. The dark haired man walked into the room calmly. He looked to the dragon with indifference. He knew he was the distraction so that they could extract the wolf.
723124a41cfb524558e3938ef5e0065e.jpg

(His human form is below)
(Your foe, good luck. :pop )

Attachments

• 16ef8575c2a8309d06837503060ff883.jpg
    16ef8575c2a8309d06837503060ff883.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Kali growled at his use of the shock collar on Aeval. "Stop that" She said angrily. "I don't remember, they were stories we thought were made up and told to pups to make us behave. Stories of things that were too impossible to be real, so we tuned them out. Hunter might remember some."
~~~
Anna nodded then sighed "They were watching, it's how those few were taken from us. They were ready to hit there." She said quietly.
~~~
Hunter and Logan growled at the man at the door as Jura moved to protect them. "We won't let you hurt any of us."
"And which one is Hunter? The older one, obviously. Right?" Dominic asked as he pulled out a cell phone to text Viktor his choice of wolf.

Aeval glared at Dominic and listened to her sisters squabbling about who was eating what part when they killed this man. Aeval would settle for his heart.
~~~
"As I feared. Then watch your backs. They stole your friends, you're definitely on their radar now. Don't assume they all hightailed it out of there. My countrymen are sneaky and are not adverse to using drones to tail you and spy. " Saha informed quietly as he looked up to the sky subconsciously.

Zypher looked up as well, but didn't see anything.
~~~
Viktor smirked and said "Yeah, we'll see...." He pulled his phone out to read the text. "Hunter is our target people. So keep you heads about you and let's get that prize!" He said as he looked to MaNook. What are you waiting for, go get the she devil!"

MaNook looked to Viktor and smiled with relish before shifting into a moose sized lion hybrid.

"And which one is Hunter? The older one, obviously. Right?" Dominic asked as he pulled out a cell phone to text Viktor his choice of wolf.

Aeval glared at Dominic and listened to her sisters squabbling about who was eating what part when they killed this man. Aeval would settle for his heart.
~~~
"As I feared. Then watch your backs. They stole your friends, you're definitely on their radar now. Don't assume they all hightailed it out of there. My countrymen are sneaky and are not adverse to using drones to tail you and spy. " Saha informed quietly as he looked up to the sky subconsciously.

Zypher looked up as well, but didn't see anything.
~~~
Viktor smirked and said "Yeah, we'll see...." He pulled his phone out to read the text. "Hunter is our target people. So keep you heads about you and let's get that prize!" He said as he looked to MaNook. What are you waiting for, go get the she devil!"

MaNook looked to Viktor and smiled with relish before shifting into a moose sized lion hybrid.
Kali sighed and leaned against the wall and Aeval. They needed a plan and they needed to get these blasted collars off, but she couldn't think. She muttered something that sounded like gibberish as she closed her eyes, quickly slipping into sleep again.
~~~
Anna nodded and avoided looking up at the sky. "Thank you for the warning, we will keep aware of our surroundings." She said simply. He didn't need to know they had another realm to hide in.
~~~
Logan and hunter moved up alongside the dragon, offering what protection they could on her flank.

Back
Top Bottom