Hiding From Sunlight - A Dystopian Role-Play

(Plot twist: the bird was Frosty :0)
(I don't think he would be able to fly that well. XD)

Matt stared at her, a slightly dumbfounded look on his face. But he motioned for them to go farther into the building. "This way, Wren, Violet."

Wren entered the shadowy apartment, but paused as she noticed the people already there. "Who're they?" She asked Matt.

Violet had the same question in her head, but she kept quiet.

Matt glanced at Wren "That is Lilith, Gail, Frosty and Falcon. I removed Lilith and Falcon`s chips and helped save Gail, and Frosty go`s wherever Gail does I think."
Frosty hopped off the box he was currently perching on. He snorted, "I just met her today," he clucked. He eyed Violet, as if he could see something in her that the others couldn't.

Violet smiled a bit. "Well first of all it was my fault." She said. "I pulled her in the warehouse when she knocked on the door, which goes against a bunch of rules. After that it was pretty much winging it. Nothing went according to plan."
"It was odd, as if someone had just left the door unlocked, which never happens. I kinda feel like they wanted us to escape so they could make an example of us to the other workers. Well, that obviously didn't work, so they'll probably up their security for the next couple weeks. We might want to let them cool down a bit before we try anything." Wren said.

"It was odd, as if someone had just left the door unlocked, which never happens. I kinda feel like they wanted us to escape so they could make an example of us to the other workers. Well, that obviously didn't work, so they'll probably up their security for the next couple weeks. We might want to let them cool down a bit before we try anything." Wren said.
Violet hadn't thought of it before. Them wanting them to escape. Maybe they had wanted to make an example of her. She didn't want to think of how they would of done it if they had caught her. Then she remembered, The door had been unlocked when she had pulled Wren inside too! They had thought everything was going their way, but maybe it was going just the opposite.

Frosty cocked his head, "Hello, human. You came from the factory?" He questioned, still watching her, as if trying to gauge her reaction.
She nodded. "Yes." She said. A small shiver went down her spine thinking about that horrible place.
Gail yawned and turned in her sleep.
Violet hadn't thought of it before. Them wanting them to escape. Maybe they had wanted to make an example of her. She didn't want to think of how they would of done it if they had caught her. Then she remembered, The door had been unlocked when she had pulled Wren inside too! They had thought everything was going their way, but maybe it was going just the opposite.
Matt nodded "That makes sense since they never leave the doors unlocked. This also means that they might be harder on the other workers, and there might be more rules for them to follow." He said "Violet what all can you remember? And is there any workers who might know that light doesn`t hurt them? Or that might be planning to escape?"

Back
Top Bottom