Highland Homestead and PCGNA

Pics

Stephanie8806

Songster
5 Years
Feb 18, 2019
Central Washington State
Man, I ordered a dozen hatching eggs(to be delivered mid March) from a small hatchery in Minnesota called Highland Homestead. I recently noticed that their website stated that they had been bought by the PCGNA(Poultry Conservation Group of North America). No notice via email to people who had spent money there. I tried to follow up a few times via contact info on their website, no response. The website is now out of commission and I can’t find ANY info on this PCGNA group.

These people took my money in January, along with countless other customers who pre-orders hatching eggs for this Spring. If you happen to be one of these people, start pursuing a refund with your bank.

Also, if anyone has heard of this PCGNA group and knows how to contact them, let me know.

I’m heartbroken, I’ve been planning for these hatching eggs for MONTHS 😭 I’m seeking out other breeders, but this is just an all around 💩 situation.

This link is a fake.

Here is the real website without the faker obit added in.

https://www.grandstrandfh.com/obituaries/obituary-listings#2
Yes, and not only that, but the fake page domain was just registered on 4/15/2021 -- this domain information is searchable on the web, screenshot below. The fake website is too new to be indexed by Google. That can take weeks. I'm also sharing a screenshot of a google search that shows it's not indexed yet (search site:domain). So it's not searchable/won't come up in Google results. Meaning that whoever "found" this fake site also MADE this fake site.
--I've been following this thread, wondering what had happened as well, and then it took this bizarre turn. It took me all of five minutes to google and figure out this fake site, so I thought I'd register here and share. Hope it brings some closure and I hope everyone gets a refund from their bank.
Screenshot 2021-04-15 8.00.41 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-04-15 7.42.15 PM.png

Man, I ordered a dozen hatching eggs(to be delivered mid March) from a small hatchery in Minnesota called Highland Homestead. I recently noticed that their website stated that they had been bought by the PCGNA(Poultry Conservation Group of North America). No notice via email to people who had spent money there. I tried to follow up a few times via contact info on their website, no response. The website is now out of commission and I can’t find ANY info on this PCGNA group.

These people took my money in January, along with countless other customers who pre-orders hatching eggs for this Spring. If you happen to be one of these people, start pursuing a refund with your bank.

Also, if anyone has heard of this PCGNA group and knows how to contact them, let me know.

I’m heartbroken, I’ve been planning for these hatching eggs for MONTHS 😭 I’m seeking out other breeders, but this is just an all around 💩 situation.
Yeah I put in an order for Isabel ameracaunas spent $100 in December, checked website account February 9,2021 it showed my order fulfilled that day (company taken over same day according to website) no eggs ever delivered, no email nothing, I too tried to contact them, no way to do it, took a picture of a hand written note that I wrote out to explain to company what was happening and linked it to a broken egg form on their website trying to communicate some way, all social media accounts pulled and no info about PCGNA group online that I can find, I totally feel scammed and it’s irritating because we don’t have extra money to burn! If they are legit not a great way to start a business

Someone on MeWe sent this to me, but I don't know who give it to him. I'm not sure what to think. I don't think its right to bully someone for making a mistake. You girls are clearly better with computers so I'll take your word for it.
She didnt make a mistake. She took hundreds of dollars from multiple people. Probably to the point where if enough people file charges against her it will become a felony instead of petty theft.

Back
Top Bottom