Hilltop Farm / BYC Swap / Sale, Sat. November 15th, Dunnellon, Fl

alright silly question, ya'll have never met me, I have never met you, do you guys wear "Hi my name is ___________" tags or anything or just go with it. I know some of you already know eachother.
hu.gif

Ok, I'll bring the poults with me if I can come. I'm asking $10 each for them or if you want a bunch I'll make you a deal.
big_smile.png

I'm on call until 8 am, so whether or not I come up in the morning will depend on how busy we are tonight and how much sleep I (don't) get.

Will see everyone in the morning.
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

PS.
Will, Eric left some stuff for you. See ya...

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone that came. We had a good turnout but I thought there would have been more people and several that said they were coming didn't. I love to see the BYC peeps. I was so busy that I hardly had any time to take any pictures. I took this pic after several people had already left. I'll see some of the peeps at Nava's on June 5 and at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. on June 26th. I'll be at both with cages.
IMG_1991.jpg

Last edited:
Was a fun swap. Was good to get out and see everyone again. We got home from it and found out a little surprise happened. Our broody cochin started hatching her eggs and we found a chick standing out in the middle of the pen. It is the chick of the hen we bought and then sold back to Will lmao. A pretty little thing. Has Cochin legs, Silkie beard, but out gamecock roosters stance and comb. A good color to it too.

27xnwjo.jpg

ay4ndd.jpg

Just made it home. Had to make an egg delivery first. It was a great swap! Not as many folks as I thought would come but it's getting into the heat of the year so that may be the reason. Still managed to move a fair number of birds. I did not bring all of my poults for lack of cage space so I'll bring the others Nava's swap on in early June.

Next time I remember the extra boxes I forgot that I've been saving at work. Also remember to bring more ones, but we managed to muddle through.

It was great to see every one! Looking forward to the next one!

Not looking forward to cleaning the brooder now that I'm home.

Back
Top Bottom