Hobby Lobby ??? UPDATE PAGE 1

1mommahen

Love My Cluckin' Coop
13 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NJ
Just put one in 13 miles from me. Is it worth the trip?????? What's it most like? Joann's, Michaels???

hmm.png

Update: Just got back from Hobby Lobby!!!!! What a buzzzzzzzz!!!! Can't wait to go again!

Last edited:
Yeah, you ought to go take a gander at this! They put out "40% off any item not already on sale" coupons weekly. Very good way to get your craft items at low cost. To make sure you get the coupons, sign up at hobbylobby.com

I love Hobby Lobby. They have 50% off sales constantly in different departments. At the end of seasons they mark stuff down as much as 80-90%. When we were putting my partner's house on the market we hit the clearance aisles on a weekly basis at the different area stores, I really think the stuff we picked up for just a few dollars really helped his house to sell.

I have to limit my visits during the early spring and summer. The garden section makes my wallet quiver with anticipation.

I really like it. It's the sort of place where I want to spend money when I don't really need to, so be careful! They have great sales.

I love hobby lobby - I miss hobby lobby
sad.png
I only get to go once a year, now, cause it's too much of a drive. but I used to live in a big city with TWO hobby lobby's to choose from
big_smile.png

It is well worth the drive, you will be hooked from the first visit.

meri

Back
Top Bottom