1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hobby Lobby ??? UPDATE PAGE 1

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by 1mommahen, Sep 24, 2009.

1. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Just put one in 13 miles from me. Is it worth the trip?????? What's it most like? Joann's, Michaels???

[​IMG]

Update: Just got back from Hobby Lobby!!!!! What a buzzzzzzzz!!!! Can't wait to go again!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    More like Michaels.

3. erthymom2

erthymom2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    we just got one in our area - like michaels and not like joann's for fabric.

4. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    Yup, worth the trip.

5. siriradha

siriradha Out Of The Brooder

Aug 16, 2009
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Yeah, you ought to go take a gander at this! They put out "40% off any item not already on sale" coupons weekly. Very good way to get your craft items at low cost. To make sure you get the coupons, sign up at hobbylobby.com

6. OutInTheStiks

OutInTheStiks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    Thorn Hill, TN
    I love Hobby Lobby. They have 50% off sales constantly in different departments. At the end of seasons they mark stuff down as much as 80-90%. When we were putting my partner's house on the market we hit the clearance aisles on a weekly basis at the different area stores, I really think the stuff we picked up for just a few dollars really helped his house to sell.

I have to limit my visits during the early spring and summer. The garden section makes my wallet quiver with anticipation.

7. Stumpy

Stumpy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    I really like it. It's the sort of place where I want to spend money when I don't really need to, so be careful! They have great sales.

8. JewellFarm

JewellFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Lebanon, Virginia
    It's like Michaels, only better. Check out their website for weekly coupons and sales. It's my favorite!

www.hobbylobby.com

9. country freedom

country freedom Chillin' With My Peeps

I love my Hobby Lobby !!!

10. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

I love hobby lobby - I miss hobby lobby [​IMG] I only get to go once a year, now, cause it's too much of a drive. but I used to live in a big city with TWO hobby lobby's to choose from [​IMG]

It is well worth the drive, you will be hooked from the first visit.

meri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by