1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Holderreads Saxony duck flock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OrangeNational, Aug 24, 2011.

1. OrangeNational

OrangeNational Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2011
    Dutchess County
    I ordered 10 saxony ducks from holderreads waterfowl farm. I also got a white appleyard female. I'm selling all the females and the buyers choice of two drakes. I believe I have 4 females at least, as I can tell from voice sexing. I have a premier 25 x 25 permanet electric fence as well + charger, brand new. I don't mind parting with that either for around 100 dollars, the fence alone is worth 300 dollars. I'm in my last year of undergraduate study for biology and I don't think I can provide adequate care for them. I also don't think I have enough land. It's been a fun experience and I will have ducks when I'm on my own. Anyway this offer is for pickup only, I'm not shipping giant birds in a box. I'll throw in my raising duck book to sweeten the deal for free. Contact me on here and I'll make arrangements to call you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  2. DeerFarmer

DeerFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Harrisville,Pa
    I am very interested can I have your zip code Please?

3. OrangeNational

Aug 24, 2011
    Dutchess County

4. OrangeNational

Aug 24, 2011
    Dutchess County
    You can take them all for 100 dollars, and 100 still for the fence and charger, I'm not going lower than that. PM me for more questions or post here.

5. OrangeNational

Aug 24, 2011
    Dutchess County
    I'm 45minutes from poughkeepsie NY

6. DeerFarmer

DeerFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Harrisville,Pa
    OK...Thanks..... Your Pretty far!! [​IMG]

7. Eroc1_1

Eroc1_1 Chillin' With My Peeps